Tail of the dragon

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeltaz83

Reaction score
Anybody wanting to ride the tail, Tennessee side is the only way. Closed down on the NC side due to the virus going around. Got 30 minutes out and got turned around.

I took the Mustang out yesterday & ran the Foothills Parkway . I thought about the Dragon but skipped it. I might go out this week but to be honest it is not my most favorite road around

I just want to run it for bragging rights lol. I really enjoyed 28 from Franklin to 74...... Even 28 from Franklin to Highlands was fun. Dragging pegs so bad they were folding up, scuffed up the tread on my right boot lol. I was "coming in hot" lol.

I took the Mustang out yesterday & ran the Foothills Parkway . I thought about the Dragon but skipped it. I might go out this week but to be honest it is not my most favorite road around

Is that your "Rustang?" What about the fire-breathin' LUV? I think it would be cool to have a Go-Pro mounted on the rear trunk hood, over on the passenger side, filming through the rear window/windshield, a documentary of the curves and scenery. Bonus if a tach needle can be seen, bouncing back & forth.

For the LUV, maybe from a simple stand in the bed, giving roughly the same view.

Then the ultimate: split-screen! Both views simultaneously, from the same starting point, to show, "which is faster/slower, and where?"

Is that your "Rustang?" What about the fire-breathin' LUV? I think it would be cool to have a Go-Pro mounted on the rear trunk hood, over on the passenger side, filming through the rear window/windshield, a documentary of the curves and scenery. Bonus if a tach needle can be seen, bouncing back & forth.

For the LUV, maybe from a simple stand in the bed, giving roughly the same view.

Then the ultimate: split-screen! Both views simultaneously, from the same starting point, to show, "which is faster/slower, and where?"
Neither one of them are really great in the corners the Luv is made more for strait line . The Mustang does ok but it is not a canyon carver either & is not fast for sure .

our trip is postponed as well. Waiting to see what the roads are gonna do

Latest posts

Back