Tail tidy/fender delete

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found that alot of yamaha parts from other yamaha bikes will fit my VMax. It's worth looking at other Yamaha bike mods to see what you can use.

Yeah I was looking at how wide the Vmax mounting is compared to some other bikes. They appear narrower and not much material to re-drill holes to fit the max. But it's hard to compare with pictures, I'd rather spend $60 on something I know will fit, than spend $30 on something that "may fit" to find out it won't fit, and then pay shipping to return it, or try to sell it, or just totally eff it up trying to make it fit, to find out it still won't fit, and now it's just trash because it isn't what it was before lol........... That's a mouthful, almost like smelling a smell, that smelt like that smell smelled?? But I heard that R1 turn signal covers will work with a little tweaking, so if you want smoked turn signal lenses. You just need a Dremel if memory serves me correctly to get the bulb to fit in the hole.... Man I wish the star forum was still up :(:(

Last edited:
A lot of owners use these: https://www.nomartirechanger.com/V_...ail_License_Plate_Bracket_p/bike-vmax-bkt.htm

Unfortunately it shows they are not in stock right now. There are one or two others available on eBay...... the nomar is supposed to be pretty sturdy. There were some cheaply made ones on the market early on that failed and got caught between the tire and the inner fender well pretty ugly aftermath.

They are now discontinued:(:mad: bummer I really wanted that one.

Finally got my tail tidy put on. I like it. Got the hyper flash, but I got a relay coming for that.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1501970921.jpg
    Snapchat-1501970921.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 106
I have them at $30 for the bracket and bolts. They don't have provisions for turn signals though most people do the integrated taillight which has signals built it. I should have one of them for $60. $15 Postage

Этот действительно хорош .... он имеет встроенные светодиоды и похоже, что он примет стандартные поворотники.

НО этот список не для VMax, возможно, он у них есть.

Я ненавижу публиковать что-то бесполезное для вас..... но я думаю, что это хороший пример того, что будет хорошо работать, если это доступно.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tail-Tidy-Kit-Fender-Eliminator-License-PlateFor-Yamaha-MT-09-FZ-09-2014-2016/183942149956?_trkparms=aid=555018&algo=PL. SIM & AO = 1 & ASC = 60037 & MEID = 48D3265D26634237B38CB5A57265DA0B & PID = 100005 & RK = 4 & RKT = 12 & MEHOT = SB & SD = 113637912245 & ITM = 183942149956 и PM.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Выглядит очень хорошо, но написано, что это для моделей MT 09 и FZ 09. Как вы думаете, он подойдет для VMax 1700?

Latest posts

Back