Tailight

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kratzenberg

Reaction score
I am looking to change my tailight and i like the look of the monstermax, but $350.00 seems really steep to me . Anyone know of anything without changing the fender? Thought i saw a cat eye type light somewhere but not sure where.

Mine has been discontinued, but it's the same as Rusty's with a license plate frame around it. I compared the dimensions once and the light was the same size.

Those Radiantz LED's light up nice too.
Picture007Small.jpg

Tail
Picture008Small.jpg

Brake
Picture009Small.jpg

Maybe Rusty's pics will be better than mine. (all of the lights in my living room are burned out, and I'm too lazy to get a ladder )

Maybe Rusty's pics will be better than mine. (all of the lights in my living room are burned out, and I'm too lazy to get a ladder )

LOL...you have your bike in your living room, I used to keep my FZR 1000 in my dinning room through the winter (I didn't have a dinning table anyway), that all came to a screatching halt when I got married (of course thats about the same time I bought a house with a garage as well), lets just say the wife doesn't share my decorating "taste"....lol

LOL...you have your bike in your living room, I used to keep my FZR 1000 in my dinning room through the winter (I didn't have a dinning table anyway), that all came to a screatching halt when I got married (of course thats about the same time I bought a house with a garage as well), lets just say the wife doesn't share my decorating "taste"....lol
Wife's not a problem, I haven't seen her since she drove away in a u-haul sometime around July.
I can park my baby anywhere I please, and she's pleased to be staying in the house with me:eusa_dance: I think the lawnmower feels neglected though:confused2:

Wife's not a problem, I haven't seen her since she drove away in a u-haul sometime around July.
I can park my baby anywhere I please, and she's pleased to be staying in the house with me:eusa_dance: I think the lawnmower feels neglected though:confused2:

bikes are more loyal....RIDE ON EATATJOZ!:rocket bike:

I am looking to change my tailight and i like the look of the monstermax, but $350.00 seems really steep to me . Anyone know of anything without changing the fender? Thought i saw a cat eye type light somewhere but not sure where.

I finally put mine on after buying one 6 months ago.I like the fit and look.I think its a screaming deal for $80.My wifes bike next to it has the Rsend rear fender eliminator on it .

Attachments

• brake.jpg
    brake.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 75
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 79
  • brake2.jpg
    brake2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 63
shawn,

what tire do you have on the back of that black bike? Also do u have a side shot of it? I like the way it looks!

Its a Michelin Pilot Road radial,180,55,17.Did you look at the pic in the garage?I have a Kosman converted 17 on the back.

Turbostang posted a link below on the second post to this thread.I had to buy the red lense for $5 more dollars.Clear ones are illegal in this state.I wouldn't want to break the law!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Turbostang,for the info, awesome tail light,
Hey Shawn, i bought the clear light (didnt check pa laws):whistlin: oops, its red almost all the time anyway, i guess we'll see how it goes......:jail: if i get hit, i bet it'll be on inspection.

I put this on last year... For the money it is a great kit...:thumbs up:

I had mine P/C'd flat black though...:coolgleamA:

Attachments

• 100_2152 #2.jpg
    100_2152 #2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 43
Back