Take a guess......

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miles Long

Reaction score
At what this pile of junk will be, once assembled.
The first person with the right answer will receive a FREE copy of my latest self-help book.....
"The Successful Man's Guide to Personal Hygiene and Grooming"
Cheers!

Attachments

• P1020762.jpg
    P1020762.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 166
A vanity and shower for your bathroom.

If you remove the bicycle inner tube you're planning to use instead of armaflex insulation for the hot water pipe, we might be able to see what pipe fittings you're installing.

Besides, I don't see the fermentation kettle if you were planning to brew some personal-use grain alcohol.

Handles for a chest?

Hookah for someone w/gigantic lungs?
images

A musical instrument that you will play New Brunswick national anthem next year at Thunder in the valley !! If I'm right please reward Danny with your self help book ...:punk::punk::punk:

LOL....ok....new handlebars for the Vmax.

Hawk wins!:punk:
Yep, more rise(7") and pullback, should make cruising sooo much more comfortable, with the lowered suspension, altered seat, and re-positioned driver's pegs. Also will be adjustable for width, by means of set screws.
I'll post some pics of the finished project.
p.s - the 3/4" diameter rubber will be used for vibration dampening, the bicycle tubing will be used as cladding on the outside of the bars.
Your book(personally autographed) is on the way, Hawk. Cherish it. It will be worth many $$$$$ in the future.
Cheers!

Attachments

• P1020764.jpg
    P1020764.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 81
I know what it will be! It will be held by somebody that has their elbows in great shape! It looks to me like it's gonna take a lot of good 'ol elbow grease to get all that assembled and look good enough for FrankenMax!:worthy:

:biglaugh:

Yeah better tack weld those threads or you gonna have a jello bar.
Thanks for your concern , Fred. But don't worry......
All joints will be mechanically fastened with inserts and pins, then seal-welded around the perimeter. I will be able to pick up the bike by chain-falling to the bars.
Cheers!

Back