Talking about having a bad day!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a good day, but a lucky day for sure. Proper gear is better than luck, and it saved him from serious road rash. I played that back and tried to figure out what happened. His rear tire appeared to break loose forcing him into a slide. I've found white painted lines in the road that were slick as oil, before. He rode it out well and didn't get hurt. Even the bike didn't look too bad. That could have ended much worse. Dam windshield is too ugly for a Vmax.
Steve-o

Re: Talking about having a bad day!!!! ( GRAPHIC )

This is the worst motorcycle crash I have ever seen.

Before you watch this video remember is it the grossest crash video I have ever seen
You have been warned, If you want to view the worse motorcycle crash I have ever seen.

All you have to do is remove the 1's so the address in one long link. It is so bad I didn't even post the video directly in the post.

1https://1www.1 youtube1.com/1watch?v=GIJW6D3XSGI

Last edited:
He was riding like a moron.

+1
Even more moronic is the fact that he posted it on social media, no doubt to be a "hero":eusa_dance: to his friends, and gain that all-too-important 15 Minutes Of Fame.
However, there is a plus side. Not only does the vid show how not to ride thru traffic, it also emphasizes the importance of wearing adequate riding gear.
Cheers!

That was the bikers fault.. Moving too fast, weaving in and out of lanes and it almost looked like the road was a little wet. The last black car looked like it started merging right and he swerved and could not recover.

Damn he wasn't even riding that crazy, I guess a guy should be thankful to not take a spill like that yet, when riding arguably more reckless, especially without proper full gear... who gears up that much on the daily for every ride? If you take the bike to work, what, change pants and everything at work? no. take the bike across town, gear up for that? NO....

Who gears up properly every time they get on the back of a bike? ... probably only those who have gotten bit by it and decided not to give up motorcycling.....

As much as gearing up fully should be a lesson as this video depicts, I won't...will you?

When he gets to the side of the freeway you can see the water on the ground-water and paint do not mix. He is the type of rider known as "when" and not "if" it is going to happen. Nice that he dressed for the occasion.

+1
Even more moronic is the fact that he posted it on social media, no doubt to be a "hero":eusa_dance: to his friends, and gain that all-too-important 15 Minutes Of Fame.
However, there is a plus side. Not only does the vid show how not to ride thru traffic, it also emphasizes the importance of wearing adequate riding gear.
Cheers!

I agree !!!

that´s brasil...
they ride hanging on the horn and hoping that someone can liston to it before they pass...
most videos show people without a proper coat,or even shoes!

Damn he wasn't even riding that crazy, I guess a guy should be thankful to not take a spill like that yet, when riding arguably more reckless, especially without proper full gear... who gears up that much on the daily for every ride? If you take the bike to work, what, change pants and everything at work? no. take the bike across town, gear up for that? NO....

Who gears up properly every time they get on the back of a bike? ... probably only those who have gotten bit by it and decided not to give up motorcycling.....

As much as gearing up fully should be a lesson as this video depicts, I won't...will you?

I gear up like that everytime I ride.

Re: Talking about having a bad day!!!! ( GRAPHIC )

This is the worst motorcycle crash I have ever seen.

Before you watch this video remember is it the grossest crash video I have ever seen
You have been warned, If you want to view the worse motorcycle crash I have ever seen.

All you have to do is remove the 1's so the address in one long link. It is so bad I didn't even post the video directly in the post.

1https://1www.1 youtube1.com/1watch?v=GIJW6D3XSGI

This is the same video of the VMAX crash that was posted at the top of this thread. What crash are you talking about?

Sorry I must have mixed up the urls

If anyone looks at this keep in mind it is very graphic this motorcycle crash left 2 people dead. I didn't want to post it on here but this is the link and there is another caution page you have to agree on before seeing it.

So I hope you view this only if you can take very graphic motorcycle crash results.

Sorry for the wrong url.

It won't allow me to enter the url so I guess there is a reason , maybe it is best.

if you PM me I will give you the url

http://www.vmaxforum.net/liveleak.com/view?i=221_1464791434

I think I will stay with the motorcycle fails video's atleast they walk away mostly just embarrassed .

I would tend to agree but sometimes for me seeing the really bad stuff makes me drive a bit safer and of course everyone they say likes to see wrecks..

Back