Tampa Guys

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
I'm headed your way tomorrow. I'm driving a guys car down again this year. Gonna have the same problem as last year. Once I get there (zephyrhills) I won't have any wheels. I'll be there from tuesday afternoon until Saturday morning. If I can figure a way around when I'm there, I'll get in touch. Cheapest rental car I found was 50 bucks per day. I need to find a cheap bike just to keep there, for when I visit.

You actually still go to that freaking place Kyle????:ummm::confused2::rofl_200:

tothemax93: Would be great to see you again....

You actually still go to that freaking place Kyle????:ummm::confused2::rofl_200:

tothemax93: Would be great to see you again....
I have not been there for a bike night in probably at least 6 months. I dont go to hardley any bike nights cause there all the same but other people do like them. I figured it might be neat if some one has not been before. I do go there for lunch with a buddy about twice a week though.

I like Quaker Steaks for their food. There's none around here, but been to one in NW PA a bunch of times on the drive out to Ohio. One time it was around dinner and I guess a bike night.....holy crap I'd never seen so many identical HDs, guys in pirate costumes, and black/orange everything. It could have been the textbook definition of the HD Officially Licensed and Endorsed lifestyle.

I've found that to be the case with most "bike nights" around me....90% are cruisers, and 90% of those are HDs. I took my Vmax to PJ's in Saratoga this summer and was the star of the show, probably because it didn't have a gigantic batwing fairing so it really popped out of the crowd. Of the dozen or so people I talked to about it, 11 were totally friendly, 1 was the stereotypical HD douchebag and made some jap bike comment.

Over the years, I've collected all the T-Shirts I'll ever need from bike nights to bike clubs.
Just joking with you guys about Steak n Lube... It's a mix of Harley's, Hardley's and Crotchketeers.:confused2:

Made it down OK. Still no way to get around though. I'm going to keep working on it. It's funny to see all the bikes running around. Don't they know its the middle of December:ummm:. The crazy part is all the bikers with no helmets. I'm not used to seeing that. Hard to beat 75 and sunny.

Good that you're here safe. Are you North of Kyle? I'm tied here tonight and early tomorrow. Kyle's not On Line right now so we can't make 3 way plans quite yet.

Made it down OK. Still no way to get around though. I'm going to keep working on it. It's funny to see all the bikes running around. Don't they know its the middle of December:ummm:. The crazy part is all the bikers with no helmets. I'm not used to seeing that. Hard to beat 75 and sunny.
Glad you made it ! I have lots of work to do during the day tomorrow but am free in the evening. December is good riding here.LOL I had a guy pick up a bike today he made sure he had his helmet & nice jacket but was wearing flip flops.LOL

Good that you're here safe. Are you North of Kyle? I'm tied here tonight and early tomorrow. Kyle's not On Line right now so we can't make 3 way plans quite yet.

I'n northeast of Kyle. (zephyrhills). I mapquested it. I'm just about 1 hour.

Kyle. why don't you guys come over to the Rack in Brandon, they have a bike night here as well. Tracy, Darryl and I are heading there tonight.

Wish I was closer, I would make it. Then I could get to see Kyle & Dave, if they went, 1st time since dropping-off "a113ycat's" bike in Ft. Myers to them last mo.

One of my best friends from high school in SW MI has a son who teaches @ Brandon H.S. & is an asst. coach on the football team. And, being a life-long fan of amateur wrestling, I am acquainted with Russ Cozart and their powerhouse team, one of the best in the country historically. If you like amateur sports, be sure to watch this ESPN video, "The Streak," about one of the most successful teams in any sport, boys or girls, in the USA.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/highschool/columns/story?columnist=tessitore_joe&id=3372679

They have a showdown with another of the best teams in the nation, Victor Balmaseda's South Dade H.S. team from Homestead (Miami area) FL.

Hope you guys get a good group together, post some pics/names!

Kyle. why don't you guys come over to the Rack in Brandon, they have a bike night here as well. Tracy, Darryl and I are heading there tonight.

Wish I was closer, I would make it.
same here. :-( would enjoy seeing kyle again and to shake hands with the likes of y'all. i'm only a 2-hour stone's throw from yuz, but the wife's b-day today, thur-fri i'm helping my dojo prep for its first ever 5th dan ceremony, and gotta stick around the house Sat to super the directv guy (ahh ya).

At least you guys are all in the same state. Hell when I go to bike night here in Austin I am always the only one with a MAX and the only time there are 2 VMAXES on the lot is when I let my brother ride my other one. Texas is a lonely place for the V-Max riders. It is so big that we are all spread thin

Well I just finished working for the day. I am gonna stay close to home tonight. I Have a 20 K service & a few other things to do on a Roadglide in the morning then I am free again after that. If you wanna try & make it this way tomorrow afternoon or Friday I will let you ride one of my bikes & we can go for a little ride. You can always call me 813-270-0000 .

Well Hell, I just got finished up for the day. Had a bunch of requests in for parts with CMMG Firearms in Missouri. Tried calling and then wrote a long E-Mail. Nothings ever that easy. Had to deal with all the fallout with them trying to catch up with me after supper. Now, it's almost 8 PM. Even if I raced to the bike night Brett's going to, he'd be gone by the time I'd get there...

Somebody tried to reach me from Lower Ontario earlier today, thought it might be someone from the forum. Never got any indication of the call, just showed up as a missed call on my phone late today.

Keep me in the loop for what's going on in the coming days while tothemax93's here. Hope we can all get together....

I decided to rent a car. I talked to Kyle, and I'm going to take a ride out to his house today. I figure on getting there around 5:00 or 5:30. No definite plans. I'm open for whatever, even if its just a quick visit.

Latest posts

Back