Tank Map pouch?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, the one I have is a magnetic tank bag with a clear map pouch on the top. Someone gave it to me years ago, I think its a "bagman" brand. Works really well for hauling small items and doesn't scratch the tank! I know its not exactly what you were looking for, but I figured I would post it up. Bob

Mike, the one I have is a magnetic tank bag with a clear map pouch on the top. Someone gave it to me years ago, I think its a "bagman" brand. Works really well for hauling small items and doesn't scratch the tank! I know its not exactly what you were looking for, but I figured I would post it up. Bob

I have looked at the tank bags, but really I dont need one of those. Those tend to be bulky isnt it? I dont want anything big and protruding upwards. Mainly just to hold a map or directions as I ride long distance or lead a chapter ride.

Thanks,

Mike

Check out Newenough.com as they have a good selection of tank bags and they are great to deal with. Order a tank bag that you don't like, send it back and try something else, no hassles.
EDIT: just saw that you don't want a tank bag. I think this is the only map pouch that they offer: http://www.newenough.com/parts/lugg...rigg/clmap_magnetic_motorcycle_map_pouch.html
I think that the River Road unit on Ebay is probably going to be your best bet. River Road makes good products.

Back