Taught my son a lesson tonight!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya he waited too long that pass filming and all so he put the camera down next pass and we did it from a dig. I smoked him again:eusa_dance: and his camaro ain't no wimp @ 12.40 sec

That is awesome. I wish my son would!!!! But he knows about the MAX power.

Very Cool........................................................:biglaugh:

Dave

Racing with Dad is one best things ever. I wasnt able to beat my Dad in ANY race until I got the R1. He always made sure his machines were bigger and faster than mine. He rented two snowmobiles for Yellowstone, he diapered around a corner as I was approaching @ 85mph and backed off. I was 12. haha, see Racing With Dad Memories. They stick forever.

Oh yea, raced my dad many times over the years. When i first started riding he had his 750 maxim and I started on my moms 650 maxim. I was just able to keep up with him due to the weight difference between us. Cured that problem by tearing up moms bike (2nd gear finally gave out) and then proceeded to beat on his. Second gear was still intact by the time we sold it off but the poor bike had seen hell and lived to tell the tale.

Ended up getting my first bike (a 1983 Seca Turbo) which pretty much whooped up on his bike (and most others I ran across). Still have it but it too has seen the dark side! Need to get it up and running again and bring it to some Vmax meets. You guys whining about how bad your bikes handle, flex, and brake need to ride some real old tech and you'll appreciate what you have. That bike with it's current engine is as fast as the max but with drum rear brakes, single piston front brakes, tiny forks and flexing frame. Makes it fun!

You haven't said how well you like the overdrive yet?

never actually raced my dad but I was with him many times in his old dodge pickup with a 440 as he spanked several neilbors that kept coming back for the challenge. Maybe thats where I got the need for top speed :)

Back