• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold TCX Fuel motorcycle boots sz 44

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijinx1812

Supporting Member
Reaction score
$150 shipped

Up for sale are my TCX Fuel waterproof boots. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with them and they’re in excellent used condition. I’ve had them for a little over a year and they have maybe 250 miles on them. I wear a US 10.5 and the boots are a perfect fit as TCX boots run a little big.
Product Description
TCX Fuel WP Boots
If you have classic taste, the TCX Fuel Waterproof Boots are sure to stoke your fire. Engineer boots were originally designed to have a single piece of leather on the forefoot with minimal exposed seams to protect the engineer’s feet from rogue hot coals. In the construction of the Fuel Boots, TCX recognized that this still-valid design has a different utility to the modern motorcyclist - the handsomely finished full grain leather upper is backed with ta full waterproof lining to repel any sort of weather, water or grime the road throws at you. The TCX Fuel Boots are loaded with all the modern moto niceties like reinforced leather shift pads, medial and lateral malleolus discs, toe and heel counter and a grippy lug sole. With a pair of TCX Fuel WP Boots in your closet, you’ll want to fuel up before every ride.

Features:
Full grain leather upper with a vintage look
Padded rear area
Waterproof lining
CFS Comfort Fit System
Toe and heel counter
Malleolus inserts
Leather shift pad
Lateral zipper and VELCRO® brand band fastener
Adjustable steel buckles
Anatomic and replaceable insole
Sole tread offers a superior grip on any terrain