Terrorist attack, no gun required

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't " get " all the lone wolves. I do believe Mr. Trump is going to make it VERY difficult to form an army and take over towns & villages . If he teams up with our ally , Israel , ( as opposed to our current muslim president ) , I think he will also turn Iran into a MUCH lesser terror provider.

The positive on this whole thing is no one innocent died. The school paper did an interview with the guy before all this happened.
http://thelantern.com/2016/11/from-...te-attacker-featured-in-humans-of-ohio-state/

This is a quote from the article:“I wanted to pray in the open, but I was scared with everything going on in the media. I’m a Muslim, it’s not what the media portrays me to be. If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don’t know what they’re going to think, what’s going to happen. But, I don’t blame them. It’s the media that put that picture in their heads so they’re just going to have it and it, it’s going to make them feel uncomfortable. I was kind of scared right now. But I just did it. I relied on God. I went over to the corner and just prayed.”

This guy claims he not at all like the radicals portrayed by the media, then does exactly as they do. Then he has the balls to blame the media, when its his fellow muslims hacking the heads off people. It's similar to an incident near me. A muslim couple started a television station name bridges TV, to show not all muslims were radicals. The husband ended up beheading his wife.

I hope we figure this out before it's too late. Obama out of the White House is a good step in the right direction. The politically sensitive, sympathizer, has been zero help. It's going to get very uncomfortable for all. Any with good intentions will suffer because of the many radicalized. The problem is we can't tell the difference until they start slashing, shooting, running over or blowing up Americans. I'm sure there are many here planing and getting ready to act out. What to do? Great job by law enforcement, but help won't always arrive in one minute.

Back