Thank You Hillary Clinton

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
(It's Not What You Think)
BY TIM SCHMIDT - USCCA FOUNDER
spacer.gif
tim.jpg
arrows.gif
I'd like to thank Hillary Clinton.

Yes, you read that right. But it's not what you think...

I'd like to thank Hillary Clinton for telling me all kinds of things even I didn't know about myself.

You see, Clinton recently spoke at the National Council for Behavioral Health Conference in Maryland. According to The Blaze, she suggested that a culture where "anybody can have a gun" would lead to a nation with "no rule of law and no self-control," and warned against the "dire consequences of the gun culture."

I don't know about you, but as a responsibly armed and law-abiding American, I take those words very personally.

What she's doing here is suggesting a completely biased—not to mention unsubstantiated—correlation between "anybody with a gun" and "a lack of law and self-control."

Hmmm. Let me think about that for a minute.

I own a gun and I carry that gun with me at all times. I respect the law. And thus far in my life, I have never once had the urge or the occasion to shoot someone. So by logic of Hillary's "correlation," I also exhibit self-control.

And isn't that the exact opposite of how she "defined" me?

But here's the funny part. That's not even the most disturbing thing Clinton spewed off in her speech.

After further suggesting that soon there will be guns "everywhere," Clinton went on to warn "that such a culture could increase incidents of theater shootings over trivial matters such as someone chewing gum too loud or using their cell phone."

Are you kidding me? The only scenario she can image is someone pulling a gun on someone for chewing their gum too loudly?

I think Hillary has lost all confidence in the human race.

Because here's the thing: I actually DO go to movies. And I actually HAVE experienced loud gum chewers and loud cell phone talkers a time or two. And do you know what I do when I encounter people like that? I ask them to keep it down!

Whatever happened to simply making a polite request of someone?

So once again, I'd like to thank Hillary Clinton for highlighting the real problem here. It's not guns. And it's not law-abiding citizens like you and me. It's the people who simply refuse to recognize that the only correlation between "guns" and "no rule of law" is that there IS no correlation!

So now, Hillary, I have a request for YOU. Please refrain from "defining" responsibly armed Americans with guns when you clearly are not one.
Take Care and Stay Safe,
tim-sig.gif

Tim Schmidt
Publisher - Concealed Carry Report
USCCA Founder

P.S. - The truth is, good guys and gals with guns actually help to reduce crime.

I find it funny that the terms Clinton and Self control are used in the same sentence.

My guess would be that bill thinks of her when trying not to mess up other dresses.

The woman is a treasonous, communist, totalitarian germ. The actions of the liberal anti-gun lobby has put more weapons in the hands of Americans than any other means in history. Sales are at an all time high. I thank them for their help,unintentional though it is. I support and will vote for just about any opponant. From Whitewater to Bengahzi to her assault on the 2nd amendment,just what does it take to convince people?

The woman is a treasonous, communist, totalitarian germ. The actions of the liberal anti-gun lobby has put more weapons in the hands of Americans than any other means in history. Sales are at an all time high. I thank them for their help,unintentional though it is. I support and will vote for just about any opponant. From Whitewater to Bengahzi to her assault on the 2nd amendment,just what does it take to convince people?

+1

Yes,her armed security bubble. It's ok,I suppose, if guns are used to protect the hypocrites.

+1 again

The whole thing is absurd, I honestly don't see how it is possible for some people to be so narrow-minded and oblivious to reality.

I would vote for Micky Mouse before voting for her ( or just about any socali...er.. democrate)

Lew

Last edited:
You all are going to get audited by the IRS now for talking bad about THE HILDABEAST!

Latest posts

Back