1st Gen V-Max Thanks for letting me Join the forum I'm from the UK

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We could meet up around Cambridge . Don't mind meeting half way if you have any suggestions . Or as Stephen suggest downham market or Ely
Sounds good. I’ll be waiting on a client due to have a baby early July, so if she hasn’t had it by then Cambs would suit me better (quick getaway for pn care if I get called out as they live south), but if she has I can meet anywhere.
Have attended many births on my other bikes but this will be the first since I’ve had the vmax 🤪

Sounds good. I’ll be waiting on a client due to have a baby early July, so if she hasn’t had it by then Cambs would suit me better (quick getaway for pn care if I get called out as they live south), but if she has I can meet anywhere.
Have attended many births on my other bikes but this will be the first since I’ve had the vmax 🤪
Sounds good Cambridge it is . If Stephen agrees . I'll be free after 16 th June depending on work rota don't get same days off week to week . And will find a pub we can all get to

Perfectly happy to meet in Cambridge! Hilarious that you really are a midwife attending births on a bike! I bet some of your clients are shocked... Weekends better for me but could manage a weekday at a push. 18th or 19th? 25th or 26th? Needs to be a dry day really for a fairweather biker like me.

Hilarious that you really are a midwife attending births on a bike! I bet some of your clients are shocked...

There have been some moments. I don't recommend hurtling up a steep gravel incline in the early hours on a GPZ900. It was okay getting up there but the ride down (directly onto a busy main road) wasn't fun.
Went to do an antenatal visit yesterday and as I was leaving, the client's husband opened the garage door and showed off his 274 bhp supercharged kit car. Another had a classic trans am pontiac. Had two or three biker families which always gives me a case of the warm fuzzies and I do seem to attract the petrolheads (which is great fun). I have to take all my kit over beforehand in the car, as I'm not sure how the police would view me riding around at night with a couple of canisters of gas and air bungeed on the back.

Latest posts

Back