Thanks, James Harding, V-max youtube man! you saved me! Front coil connectors were reversed. 100 V-max videos

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what he posted here to get banned, but he is Vmax professional mechanic, lucky me, he told me about connectors. Based on his videos, he is specializing in carbs. Most of his videos are "reports" for his customers, but some are instructions. I don't know which state he is in, he didn't say.

Last edited:
I don't know what he posted here to get banned, but he is Vmax professional mechanic, lucky me, he told me about connectors. Based on his videos, he is specializing in carbs. Most of his videos are "reports" for his customers, but some are instructions. I don't know which state he is in, he didn't say.

I'm not sure I would use "professional" and mechanic in the same phrase as Jon/John/James and whatever other names he goes by currently. We've had WAY more then one set of his rebuilt carbs we've redone (ourselves and with Danny's help). Some guys like his work but there are more then his fair share who don't. As a guy who provides goods and services there isn't a way to always make everyone happy (though I try), you can tell when someone simply is on a different end of the spectrum. Over time you too will gain more understanding.

Again,
I mention that he has been banned (under multiple aliases) from this and other forums. He's even lurking here to this day (OR he has someone forwarding posts to him). He's banned on many Vmax related Facebook groups and other non facebook groups (except his own that he made).

I will reiterate,
Not all people are unhappy with him. He has customers who say they love his products and or services.

I'm not sure I would use "professional" and mechanic in the same phrase as Jon/John/James and whatever other names he goes by currently. We've had WAY more then one set of his rebuilt carbs we've redone (ourselves and with Danny's help). Some guys like his work but there are more then his fair share who don't. As a guy who provides goods and services there isn't a way to always make everyone happy (though I try), you can tell when someone simply is on a different end of the spectrum. Over time you too will gain more understanding.

Again,
I mention that he has been banned (under multiple aliases) from this and other forums. He's even lurking here to this day (OR he has someone forwarding posts to him). He's banned on many Vmax related Facebook groups and other non facebook groups (except his own that he made).

I will reiterate,
Not all people are unhappy with him. He has customers who say they love his products and or services.
I have rebuilt 7 sets of his carbs so far . I am sure I will see more in the future . A professional Vmax mechanic would not tell people the Oring is not a problem and also told someone that it did not matter where the cam caps go not to worry if they got mixed up.LOL

Also claims to be a professional Pro stock drag racer & can't produce any pictures of his bikes or time slips . He also claims to have run a 9.47 on a 1200 Vmax something else he can't back up ! The only picture he can produce of him on a Pro Stock bike is him sitting one Angell Sampey"s bike & he gets pissed if you say something about it.LOL

On top of everything else he has threatened to kick my ass as well as a few friends. I am by far not a keyboard warrior and would love to see him in person !!! Be sure to let him know if you are not him !

Latest posts

Back