Thanks to Forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to the best forum out there!
There is a wealth of knowledge and parts in here and i'm proud to be part of it
I have been able to fix any thing i needed to with y'alls help from starter clutch , crimp fix , steering head bearings, to many small upgrades. I would not have even tried with out this forum .All my parts have came from here too. some of my upgrades include 4-2-1 header w/ cut down can, tail light, shift light,mosfet r/r, d&d clutch mod, micro machine vboost controller, progressive springs 2' drop, progressive rear shocks 11 1/2",steering damper and now working on building COPS the monkeys on me and won't get off
Not to forget powdercoating
THANKS to all parts, knowledge and some good stories :biglaugh:
Danny

Attachments

• vmax2.jpg
    vmax2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 47
You've made One Awesome Looking Vmax.

The people here on this forum are the best of the best. Always a helping hand. No matter what the job.

Benjamin, I'll ASSUME then that your financial support of this site is forthcoming and such support is easily made through the. "Donate " tab at the top of the home page. I cannot agree with your words more! Looking forward to seeing your Forum Supporter tag soon.

I'm in agreement with Pat on this one...supporting the forum is beneficial to all forum members. I know I've saved countless hours & $$$ with the help of this forum. As i've said before...if you can afford it, then please donate...

Back