That's definitely not ...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They only left-off one letter: the "-R."

I was recently watching one of my favorite tv shows, no-longer on as a first-run: The Unit. It's where Dennis Haysbert got some widespread exposure besides being an Allstate Insurance spokesman, and then one season of 24, as POTUS.

In the second season episode titled, Eating the Young, when The Unit's soldiers are in So. America, they're getting ready to raid a drug cartel where an American soldier is held captive. In the courtyard they're assembling around, there is a VMax! It's a bit indistinct, and a short-duration sequence, but if you freeze the frame, you can recognize it. You can see the DOHC valve covers, the right scoop (black), the CV diaphragm caps, the chrome carburetor H-shaped vanity cover, and the polished or chrome clutch engine case cover. It appears to have a 4/1 exhaust, and perhaps a bit of customizing.

I tried to get a screenshot, but wasn't able to save it. Here's a poor resolution shot of the screen.

18:04 minutes

The Unit VMax at 18.04 minutes.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back