The $20,000 Road RACiNG ❱❱ 2riders Trash talk in Facebook turns into street race

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skilled riders!.....:punk:.....Running those scooters hard and fast, looked like anyone on facebook within asia was there to watch!!.....:biglaugh:.......Except the cops.......:confused2:.......Tom.

Skilled riders!.....:punk:.....Running those scooters hard and fast, looked like anyone on facebook within asia was there to watch!!.....:biglaugh:.......Except the cops.......:confused2:.......Tom.

Well if you notice one time, they PASSED a cop coming the opposite way, and he didnt even turn around.....:confused2:

They are able to ride pretty well though.....

Those idiots deserve to be beaten, I'd say, 'senseless,' but obviously they already fulfill that category.

The spectators crowding towards the center line are in the same category. I think a dozen people could have died if one of those idiots riding had lost control and cartwheeled their ride and themselves into the crowd. LeMans had a sad day in the 1950's when Pierre Levegh did just that, he went into the crowd and more than six dozen people lost their lives. The toll: 82 dead, at least 76 injured. It almost stopped European racing on public roads for good, As it was, racing was temporarily suspended while the issue was debated by politicians.

http://ewilkins.com/wilko/lemans.htm

And what about the innocent people also on the road, not associated with the riders or spectators? If one or more were injured or killed, if I was on that jury, I would have no mercy towards the riders.

Oh well, I saw enough stupid people being irresponsible, while working fire/rescue. These two were lucky, this time. People who ride like that will probably end their lives prematurely. I just hope no one I know is victimized by one of them.

Looked highly illegal, dangerous to those those on the road, and super fun.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

True. This was fun to watch. People forget.......we all ride a Vmax, and have NEVER broken the law at all, and have never ridden faster than we should, and never passed ANYONE in a no passing zone. :rofl_200:

This is a 'hot button' topic, no one can support such reckless behavior if they operate a motor vehicle within the law. Do people speed? Do people cross the lane divider line? Do people race on public roads? And, eventually, do people get killed, either because of their negligent behavior in/on a motor vehicle, or because they are a victim of someone who did these things? Yes, unfortunately.

Do these videos titillate our senses? Do we watch and marvel at these foolhardy and reckless riders? Again, yes. I just hope I or no one I love is a victim of such behavior as displayed by these riders. Can we post these as a matter of freedom of speech? These days, when someone who rides like this gets arrested especially if someone was hurt or killed, the prosecuting attorney will supoena all social media accounts of the perpetrator and when they find items such as this, the perponderance of evidence such postings present if the accused is the 'star' in these postings, well, I'd have to think that the prosecutor's job just got a whole lot easier.

I train people for EMS jobs where the employer will make a request for the applicants' social media accounts and passwords. When they find material such as this where the applicant is one of the lawbreakers behaving as-such on the public roads, well, that person is eliminated from job consideration. I lecture my students about their public behavior, including posts to social media. My advice is, "every time you get behind the wheel of your vehicle, or ride your motorcycle, drive/ride as-if your employment depends upon your behavior, because it does."

Sure, you're free to look, and to see the lawbreakers stunt. Pray that you or a loved one doesn't become a victim of one of them.

This is a 'hot button' topic, no one can support such reckless behavior if they operate a motor vehicle within the law. Do people speed? Do people cross the lane divider line? Do people race on public roads? And, eventually, do people get killed, either because of their negligent behavior in/on a motor vehicle, or because they are a victim of someone who did these things? Yes, unfortunately.

Do these videos titillate our senses? Do we watch and marvel at these foolhardy and reckless riders? Again, yes. I just hope I or no one I love is a victim of such behavior as displayed by these riders. Can we post these as a matter of freedom of speech? These days, when someone who rides like this gets arrested especially if someone was hurt or killed, the prosecuting attorney will supoena all social media accounts of the perpetrator and when they find items such as this, the perponderance of evidence such postings present if the accused is the 'star' in these postings, well, I'd have to think that the prosecutor's job just got a whole lot easier.

I train people for EMS jobs where the employer will make a request for the applicants' social media accounts and passwords. When they find material such as this where the applicant is one of the lawbreakers behaving as-such on the public roads, well, that person is eliminated from job consideration. I lecture my students about their public behavior, including posts to social media. My advice is, "every time you get behind the wheel of your vehicle, or ride your motorcycle, drive/ride as-if your employment depends upon your behavior, because it does."

Sure, you're free to look, and to see the lawbreakers stunt. Pray that you or a loved one doesn't become a victim of one of them.

Phillip.....just my opinion. I think your reading too much into this. I'm not condoning.....but merely saying look at this. I can appreciate the skill of these people (Ive seen a lot of people in-person, that dont have the skill or ability of these people) WITHOUT condoning the behavior. LOL, like Freud said...."Sometimes a cigar, is just a cigar.

Phillip.....just my opinion. I think your reading too much into this. I'm not condoning.....but merely saying look at this. I can appreciate the skill of these people (Ive seen a lot of people in-person, that dont have the skill or ability of these people) WITHOUT condoning the behavior. LOL, like Freud said...."Sometimes a cigar, is just a cigar.

No, I agree, I don't believe you are saying, "let's ride like this!"

I looked at it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to search for similar videos. This reminds me of that guy from Europe, was he "The Ghost?" The one that rode at triple-digit speeds in traffic. All it would take is one driver rolling through a stop, and turning left, to make him but a memory.

No, I agree, I don't believe you are saying, "let's ride like this!"

I looked at it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to search for similar videos. This reminds me of that guy from Europe, was he "The Ghost?" The one that rode at triple-digit speeds in traffic. All it would take is one driver rolling through a stop, and turning left, to make him but a memory.

True, Ive seen a couple of the ghosts' videos, and didnt care for them. This was sent in the CT digest (Common Tread Digest) that I received from Revzilla (because Ive ordered from them before). I thought it was interesting looking at the skill of the riders....lol, and I dont think Ive ever seen a moped/scooter go that fast.

They run like they have CR80R mills (just dont sound like it) or something. Hazard to the public aside it's a pretty great watch. I have never seen scooters perform like that, ever. Thanks for the post up.

Latest posts

Back