the B-king is now a reality

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly

Reaction score
Suzuki B-king 1300cc fuel injection and lots of torque!
also take a look at this ducati
________
TW200

Attachments

• b king suzuki.jpg
    b king suzuki.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 30
  • ducati.jpg
    ducati.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Yes I know, but its much faster than the current max so I hope yamaha is paying attention, I read somewhere that they are trying to limit bikes speed for safety reasons, I hope max comes before they enforce that stupid law.
the sad thing is that yamaha is still producing retro looking bikes for 07
I hope max escapes that Please no Harley look a like.
________
buy silver surfer

Last edited:
Mate, so what if it's faster. Many bikes nowadays are faster than the Vmax. It's just another set of two wheels. Although.. what is the engine configuration?

Agreed on the no more Harley clones, though Suzuki seem to be the ones doing that now.

Waylander said:
Mate, so what if it's faster. Many bikes nowadays are faster than the Vmax. It's just another set of two wheels. Although.. what is the engine configuration?

Agreed on the no more Harley clones, though Suzuki seem to be the ones doing that now.

The manufacturers think if harleys sell then everyone like how they look
even in cars now Hundi came up with a car that looks like a Mercedes who are they fooling?
all cars now look alike:(
________
Toyota G engine

Last edited:
Well there are only so many configurations you can do with a v-twin engine and long wheelbase.. So yea alot of cruisers will look like harleys. (if you really want to see a harley clone though, compare the M109 and the Vrod or Hyosung's 650 cruiser...)

That's what other kinds of bikes are for, sports, tourers, muscle, dirt... Any bike in any given style will look alot like another bike withing the same style, no preventing that mate.

Cars have no excuse wich is why I don't own one, and never will unless it's pre'85.

The B-king is a nice looking bike but from what I've seen, so far it's just like any other nakid sports bike. Just a little more attitude.

Where did you get the info that Suzuki was gunna finally make the B-King? A month or two back I had read that they had decided not to make them. :confused2: That picture looks like a bike show. It actually looks (as in bike show "concept bike") kinda like the pics shown of the new Max.

I just checked the Cycle News web site, and they talk about a new 400 naked bike from Zuki, but don't mention the B-King. I'd love to see the bike, but am still not convinced we'll see it. Sources??

Redux said:
Where did you get the info that Suzuki was gunna finally make the B-King? A month or two back I had read that they had decided not to make them. :confused2: That picture looks like a bike show. It actually looks (as in bike show "concept bike") kinda like the pics shown of the new Max.

I just checked the Cycle News web site, and they talk about a new 400 naked bike from Zuki, but don't mention the B-King. I'd love to see the bike, but am still not convinced we'll see it. Sources??

The Paris Motorcycle Show was just last weekend. That is where Suzuki 1st showed their new B-Queen uh... King (I think it is pretty blehhh lookinig)

InterMOT is in 2 weeks in Cologne, Germany. It is the biggest motorcycle trade fair in the world. It has been the venue for the unveiling of many of the latest and greatest (R1, V-Rod, MV Agusta Brutale, etc...) Perhaps this year the list will include the Max. I will be there BTW!!!!!:eusa_dance:

Redux said:

I concur

firefly said:
This Ducati is what I really need in a bike, slim, fast,light, I'll check with the ducati dealer every now and then and maybe test ride it when it comes on the US market.

Hope you're rich. Servicing charges are a pain in the ass with the valves needing replaced every six months or so... (might pay to talk to an owner on that one, I know the sevice charges are exphensive and it's something to do with the motor just not exactly what)

I'de rather stick to jap bikes, more reliability and you can still ride the nuts off them.

I didn't know ducaties were that service intensive, I'll look into that, I need a bike that doesn't break and is cheap to maintain, I thought of a one cylinder kawi or ktm 750cc but they are butt ugly:red ass: .

Waylander said:
Hope you're rich. Servicing charges are a pain in the ass with the valves needing replaced every six months or so... (might pay to talk to an owner on that one, I know the sevice charges are exphensive and it's something to do with the motor just not exactly what)

I'de rather stick to jap bikes, more reliability and you can still ride the nuts off them.
________
vaporizer shop

Last edited:
Yea, they may have fixed them for the newer ones though. This is all info I got back when I was looking at a 748 or 998. But none of the Ducati mechanics down here will own one.

Latest posts

Back