• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The CBX is FOR SALE

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desert_max

Reaction score
You guys have heard me mention this CBX before - and I never pass up an opportunity to provide a gratuitous glimpse. It's a '79 CBX, quite custom, but beloved its entire life and essentially pristine under the cosmetic changes.

If you have any questions on recent work, want to see pictures, "re-awakening" details, here's the fairly long thread that covers it:

(hosted at the Naked Goldwing site, where I've been a member for quite some time)
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=64924

Similarly, here's a video link of the bike just purring after Mike Nixon worked his magic:

(hope the link works)
IMG_0962.MOV
(unfortunately, I let the carbs gum up again and it ain't quite purring this nicely at the moment)

Don't want to sell, but having some health issues and kinda need to sell.

Price semi-negotiable, but I'd sure like to be in the $7500 area.

Thanks,

Darrell
IMG_0866.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! That is kind of cool, going back whence it came. Kind of sad at the same time though.

You guys do it while you can. One never knows what's ahead.
Too damn right.

Glad it worked out for you and hope your health improves.

No matter how much we treasure our toys, in the end they are just things that can be replaced.

Latest posts

Back