"The Chill" Bike Show - Wichita Ks.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
"The Chill"
Kansas largest indoor motorcycle show (maybe the largest period). Feb 27th and 28th.
38 classes (or more)
$2000 in prize money
awards for every class
Major Vendors (Big Dog Cycle, Indian Cycles and others)
Other vendors
Lots of custom bikes with everything welcome
Live entertainment
Trails demo's
Possible Dyno available
Fashion Show
Gun Slingers Show

More added all the time.

Ok guys, I think I am going to get a booth and set up an area for Vmax guys. Depending on who all wants to come and chip in will depend on how big a space I get.

Jim/Mark if the VMOA wants to add a little to the area and send a banner we will put that up too. Same thing for Gary if you want to send something about the website.

If the VMOA wants to send shirts or other stuff (or even have one of them come down here) we can maybe get them added beside our booth space. I'm sure there won't be just a huge run on sales but it would be a fun get together anyway.

See Flyer.

This event is not organized by me at all. I am simply going to go there and try and put some Vmax flair into it!

Shoot me an email or call if you have any questions and of course please feel free to post comments/questions to this thread too.

Sean
[email protected]

Attachments

• FLYER.jpg
    FLYER.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 50
  • motorcycle classes-2.doc
    37 KB · Views: 10
How about this from the photoshoot session. There will be over 200 airtimes for the commercial with a bunch of bikes. The vmax will only have a short part in the overall commercial but I thought it was cool anyway.

Sean

Attachments

• the_chill_010.jpg
    the_chill_010.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 74
too bad its 10 degrees here and there's still a couple of feet of snow in front of the shed. i wish they had these in the summer, i'd prefer to show up on the bike instead of the cage. looks like a sweet event and us vmax owners will be well represented. are you just doing the show or are you also entered in the bike show sean? we dont have many "money" shows around here, but i got about 7 trophies in the past 2-3 years. a few more finishing touches and i'll be ready for the big boys though.

later odieoh24

I will be there both showing and as a vendor. Most bikes will be trailered there since it's usually cold as a mofo. I had to unload the bikes on ice which was precarious but we got it done.

Sean

1 more week to go! 71 vendors and 173 bikes preregistered already.

Sean

I think Lloyds bike is gonna take all the Gravy. pics we want lots of pics.

Got some pics.

Attachments

• Chill Pics 001.jpg
    Chill Pics 001.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Chill Pics 002.jpg
    Chill Pics 002.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Chill Pics 003.jpg
    Chill Pics 003.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 28
  • Chill Pics 004.jpg
    Chill Pics 004.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Chill Pics 005.jpg
    Chill Pics 005.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Chill Pics 006.jpg
    Chill Pics 006.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Chill Pics 007.jpg
    Chill Pics 007.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Chill Pics 008.jpg
    Chill Pics 008.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Chill Pics 009.jpg
    Chill Pics 009.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Chill Pics 010.jpg
    Chill Pics 010.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 23
Looks like it was a good time was had by all event, and you have a good rep of V-maxi! Its always fun to get to some warm events like this during the winter.

I like the third pic of the old biker with cane who looks lost. Probably grumping under his breath about all the rice-grinders at the show.

Back