1st Gen V-Max The CIRCUS VMAXIMUS company bike, a 1999 Vmax Gen1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
VMax Year
Hello!

We are CIRCUS VMAXIMUS and run an online store for Vmax owners and fans at www.circus-vmaximus.com.
Here is a studio shot of our long term company bike, a 1999 Vmax with some highly polished options such as the metal front mask with two projection lamps and the 17-inch disc wheels. The bike also has a high steering bar taken from the good old Kawasaki Z1 (great idea!) and TRW footpegs which proved to be a bad idea ...
Be safe!

Mike

Attachments

• vmax studio.jpg
    vmax studio.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 1
I suspect members here would be interested in the 17" wheels and the windscreen/projector headlamps information, if you care to post it.

VMax circus-vmaximus.jpg

Attachments

• 1682422863708.jpeg
    1682422863708.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 0
I don't know whether these parts are still on the marke! I had put them on the bike sometime in 1999.
The 3.5Jx17 and 6.5Jx17 wheels have been made by BBS for German bike customizer Phönix which was/is a sister company of BMW tuner AC Schnitzer.
The front mask was made by an Italian company. Unfortunately I don't remember their name anymore but as far as I know they have shut down their company many years ago.
What I forgot to mention: I also added chromed Kellermann LED direction indicators front and rear!

Latest posts

Back