The danger of electromagnetic field

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be very interested to see the researched and peer reviewed evidence that this is indeed a real health hazard in the context of riding a motorcycle.
Whist there are lots of quotes and articles on the web site I didn't find any numerical evidence to back the claims that that motorcyclists suffer disproportionately higher rates of cancer compared to the rest of the population .

IMHO this falls into the 'theoretical' problem (like using a mobile phone 'could' be or being struck by a meteorite) and without any hard it is preying on peoples fears to sell a product.

Me - I'm happy to take my chances.

Must go now, need to complete my meteorite shelter! :thumbs up:

Electromagnetic waves generated by the rear coils (in vmax case) are directly under the seat giving us a dangerous dose of EMF every time we ride, read about its dangers & ways to reduce its harm while riding.

Best way #1: lose 'em coils and fit COPs! :clapping::punk::worthy:

I may look into a search of the databases next time I am at school to see if I can find any refereed journal articles on the subject. I am sure I will find info on EMF in abundance, but probably not-so-much about mcy exposure.

In the health fields, it is said that every male, if you live long enough, develops a prostate condition. Whether or not that is CA depends on so-many variables, I don't think you can say, "mcy-induced EMF exposure caused my CA! My 70 yr. old brother has had CA of the prostate for 18 years, is a vegetarian, and never owned a mcy. or rode one w/any frequency.

More research articles, please!

For anyone interested I wil now offer the MAXGASSER with a thin lead shield in the drivers seat:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Damn, does this mean No More Kids.....:rofl_200::clapping::clapping::clapping:

For anyone interested I wil now offer the MAXGASSER with a thin lead shield in the drivers seat:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Why don't you just start marketing lead-lined underwear? You wouldn't even have to change your product name - MAXGASSER would still work fine!
:punk:

The Orgone Box was supposed to protect you from disease, and Laetrile as an Rx, what else for "cures?" At the end of his life, Steve McQueen went to MX for coffee enemas to try and stop his CA.

I carry my personal and work cell phones in my shirt pockets, I figure if I'm in any mortal danger it would be from them and not the emf from my Max coils, If I die from riding my bike it will be from an idiot cager or my own recklessness.................Nuff said.............Live like it's your last day!........................Tom.

Why don't you just start marketing lead-lined underwear? You wouldn't even have to change your product name - MAXGASSER would still work fine!
:punk:
Because Its all about comfort, and imagine the noise from the dryer

I do testing, startup and commissioning on High Voltage and Ultra High Voltage Utility Substations up to 500kv.

Have been in this industry for over 30 years.

I care a lot about my health; and this subject.....

EMF's do of course exist........

Their effects are greatly exaggerated by those with an agenda or profit motive.

It's like looking for a needle in a haystack trying to even find info on the subject that isn't being presented by some one selling something or having a political agenda

Besides that EMF actually increases with the amount of current and not the voltage.

You coils are putting out extremely small amounts of current.

If your worried about this then you also need to throw away your electric blanket, microwave, TV, hair dryer (cap'n kyle..:rofl_200:) and anything else you own that is wired in to the grid or runs on electricity

I call B.S. on this one

Well isn't that a coincidence. I do testing, startup, and commissioning on substations as well. I agree with all of what you said. I know a lot of people that have been working in this industry their entire careers with no adverse health affects

I agree. Probably not a big deal. BUT, The COP mod will solve it anyway. Maybe we should rename it.

Morley's "CDI"....cancer discharge ignition?

What a load of crap. Goes in the pile with intake tube tornados, fuel line magnets, and throttle body spacers. They all have very official looking articles and "facts" that they work as well.

Latest posts

Back