The Death of an Everyday Hero, Rocked My World Today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
My Dear Friend passed on nearly a month ago. I didn't find out until today.:sad2::sad2::sad2:No one's been able to contact him but that's somewhat normal. No one let us know anything had happened. He was always there when we absolutely needed him. Circumstances of his death are strange at best. He logged in to AR15.com at 9:26 AM January 16th. That's the last thing we know. At only 44 and seemingly in good health, he died soon after. That's all the details I can piece together so far.

Greg Holmberg was a little known man to the general public. He was a Super Star to some of us lucky enough to know him. Those of us who knew him were generally in the firearms industry. He opened his land and shooting range to Manufacturers and their Shooters, Government Agencies, Special Operations, Recovering Wounded Warriors and a few select friends. One of the past Top Shots Winners made promotional videos there.

He wanted me to ride SkullDuggery one time so he could check it out. I just couldn't figure out how to strap all the weapons and ammo on and not look like a lunatic for the 40 mile ride.:confused2:

Some of the manufacturers I test for will be searching for another place to do our work. Not many places allow the type of weapons we shoot with the freedom we've had. Local Law Enforcement didn't even bother asking what was going on any more, they knew it was way above their pay grade..

We will all get over the loss of our place to shoot. We won't soon get over losing our friend. The world is NOT a better place with the loss of Greg. R.I.P. my Brother.

Thats a sad story im sorry for your loss hopefully someone will have some answers RIP Greg

Thank You All, It really helps to have all of you Great Friends and Bros here.

Dave

That's terrible, thoughts and prayers are with his family... Its so hard to lose a friend....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Wow Dave, so sorry to hear about losing a great friend and man so early in life! I hope you have some answers soon. Thoughts and prayers to Greg's family and yours.

Back