the dirt bike chase.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
It was a great time in life filled with crazy memories,Dirt bikes, hot rods,First loves illegal drag racing.Water sking.Which I never mastard.The world seemed brand new in my teenage eyes,a place called tunnel rd is where we gathered,During the evening.Back then lived with mom a dad,So all I had to worry about was car and insurance.The dirt bike was paid for a tm 125 Suzuki.And sence I had lost my licence for speeding,I still had to work.Used to ride the dirtbike up to the girlfrends house,I thought what the hell ill ride it to work,Only 2 or 3 miles tops,I wont get caught haven't so far,Off I went and made it!Told a few friends at work,I rode the dirtbike .Work was over so to home I go,poped a wheilee across the four land behind some of my friends showing off.All of a sudden I saw it!State patrol at the redlight ! giving it hell he was gonna get my ass!I shot beside the cars on the bridge and took a right ,Headed for home or the mountain where we ride,Mabye this will be easy,I thought.It turned out not!60 to 65 is the best I got! Passed the street I lived on.Stateman about 400 yards and closing fast!made a quick left,Got a dirt rd about 200 yards on the left,Damn I hope I make it.Bam the fender knocks the bike!I recover,Bang he gets me again,Not as bad as I made it to the dirt road and hang a helluva right turn,Flattracking the lil 125 for all it's worth!His tires scream to a stop ,And backs a few feet and is after me again.A few left's and right's and im on the logging rd.Jump the open ditch that crosses the road go about 200 ft over the knowl,and look back,Heart pounding,Hoping to god I lost him!I sat there for a few seconds And began seeing dust boiling,Oh shit there he is! surely he is not gonna try to jump the ditch?BOOM the highway patrol car almost stands stiaight up front end restroyed.I thought dear god ive killed him!Watched scared to death.At this point I didn't know to run or help!The door opened he had his gun drawn and was pointing at me!Ill never know if he fired it or not,I was gone!it took me over 8 hours to get me and the bike home,Went through every braier patch thicket there was.I was scared to start it once I took it as far as I could. too close to a road I thought.I heard later from some friends that saw me pass,They said the cop was ok,They saw him and the car as the wrecker had it in tow.They were questioned but never ratted me out.Damn what a day

Wow....Great story........I was picturing the scene from the original Rambo movie....LOL.......I'm sure CopRunner will enjoy this read too.......

Great story Terry, ya Bandito. Old memories pop up after reading this. Running was a great rush
back then. Not getting caught was the ultimate.
Steve-o

Thank's guy's not just a story a true story,Cops had grovemont covered.Scared the shit outta me!Damn what a rush!One screwup and it would have been the grey bar hotel.

Latest posts

Back