The end of the riding season

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, 10,000 miles. I really have to push myself here to try to get close to that around here. "a lot shorter riding season". That's 3 times what I put on LOL.

This year I have ridden more than I have in a while. My wife has an SUV and I don't have a personal car so the Max gets all of my daily driver duties and living in rural Indiana everything is 20 miles away!
I see that your in Canada, How long of a riding season do you have? Canada is on my list of places to ride to.

If its a good year I start ridding late April, but the road conditions aren't great, and its still COLD, and you have to pick and choose your days.May can still through you a wicked curve. Its has snowed many times on the May Long weekend. June,july and Aug are all good. September can be good or bad. Some years we intermittent snow. Some Septembers are great. Oct is really tricky. Some years you cant ride at all. This year has been good. I usually never ride this late,..I'm lovin it ! I live in Prince albert Saskatchewan and its the farthest city north. They call it "the gateway to the north" LOL. If I was in the far southern part of the province, I would gain a couple weeks on both ends. prince albert is directly 7 hours north of Montana .

Wow......as long as there isn't snow here......I'm on the bike.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

What is snow?
Now rain we know what that is- it rains six days a year here.
359 days a year of sunshine.:clapping:

Wow......as long as there isn't snow here......I'm on the bike.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

We have frost on the roads in the morning now, so you have to wait till after dinner to head out. I have all the cold weather gear- heated chaps, Snowmobile jacket, heated vest, winter cloves, full helmet,---it certainly makes ridding on the Fringe possible,....but not any fun, bundled up like a snowman .LOL

Back