The End

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most R folks have not figured it out at all. The blind faith you speak of is the R folks' faith in a criminal lying conman. We keep coming back to the fact that both the Ls and Rs think they know the truth.
In the media you'll see the Fox people cut Trump up for some stupid thing he did. I call Trump out with my friends for stupid (in my opinion) acts. NEVER has a L friend, or public media said ANYTHING positive about Trump. It is just as difficult to get it all wrong as all correct. I'd like to see and hear any left say something positive about Trump.

Obama got plenty of blessings from Fox. You won't see that from CNN and or my buddy Lemon. That ass.

Most R folks have not figured it out at all. The blind faith you speak of is the R folks' faith in a criminal lying conman. We keep coming back to the fact that both the Ls and Rs think they know the truth.
What this shows is that the people were so fed up with the establishment of crooked Ghouls that inhabit DC they gave Prez. Trump a chance, and the Deep State and entrenched powers were not going to allow him to govern,,and he turned out to be a very failed person that it was very easy to dislike and an utter failure as POTUS,,I think because for one reason he never really realized he was POTUS and did command great power. The really scary thing is not Trump,,but what the Deep State did to him as well as the entrenched powers, and the fact that it is them that threatened our Republic and got away with it,,not silly, stupid, rude and crude Prez. Trump. Our Republic is indeed in great peril! :(

They will NEVER say anything good about Trump . he could have done everything in the world to make it better yet the media would talk about when he killed a fly . Last night I watched a program where Maxine Waters claimed it was Trumps fault for the damage done to all the Federal buildings in each state even went so far to say it would not have happened if he just left office voluntarily . I give up , no one is ever happy with nothing

This is from a quick search of Trump accomplishments. This was at the top of the list using Vivaldi browser. I don't frequent this site RCP, I have read an article from time to time and citing them now because who cares. It was easy to get the links that's why.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/12/30/trumps_2017_top_10_achievements_135885.html2018
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/12/30/trumps_top_10_achievements_of_2018_139046.html2019
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...umps_top_10_achievements_for_2019_142047.html2020
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...s_top_10_accomplishments_of_2020_144945.html#!

Yeah.. No accomplishments at all. I know my taxes went waaaay down compared to before Trump. What I didn't see listed was efforts on prison reform which garnered a yuge influx of support from latinos and blacks. Face it. The Prison industrial complex has to be full to gets dem federal piles 'o money.

IMO, they had to get rid of Trump because his policies against Chy-na were working too good. We owe them so much in debt they see their power grab slipping away. So the next time you buy something and it is made in China, ask yourself, is there an American product I could buy instead. There are for the most part. You just have to search. Wife wanted a push dagger for when she runs. Found one. Made in USA. $60. Chy-na ones were $35. I would rather support my brothers than the chi-coms.

Not a left/right issue but an American issue. What did you buy today to support your country? Or, what did you buy today to NOT support Chy-na? I searched when I was buying the rear brake/blinker LED combo and found one designed in MI (I think) and made in Taiwan. I contacted the company before purchasing to find out if they were in fact made in USA (site said so). No, designed in USA made in Taiwan. Well, turns out there is no USA solution, however, if the Chi-coms hate Taiwan so much and want nothing more than war and a takeover, fuck it, I'll support the Taiwanese before the chi-coms.

Points to ponder. Vote with your wallet. Buying made in USA will save your countryman's job (says he who owns a jap bike. Well, it ain't fucking chinese and a HD is too slow). Protect your job. Pay off your debt. Don't be a wage slave. Only when you are truly debt free can you tell everyone to FOAD without remorse.

All this is because people are voting for people and that person's ideas. Not the issues that need to be addressed, both L & R. Example BLM to me is about a race of people that are not being fairly treated. Not better or worse, just not fair. So what is done instead of listing to the people? ..... the same that both the far left and right have to say. Plain and simple no one is listening to no one. Yet they both are good at screaming their mouths off. How to end this? I know but who is ready to listen? Not hear, not formulate a response, listen!

This is the biggest difference between lefties and what I like to refer to as normal people, that apparently live in caves.

Normal people don't like "Something". Pick anything. We don't buy it. We ignore it. Whatever. Vote with your wallet types. For example, I personally don't believe in religion. You can. I don't care. Whatever helps you sleep at night. At the same time, I expect the same respect from "you" that I do not believe. I don't need (or want) a law or a govt to fix it.

Lefties don't like something? Oh hell no. It should instantly be banned, made illegal, shamed out of existence ruining your career. Forever. How about we use religion? "Oh, it's gotta go, how can you be so stupid to believe in bla bla bla. " Lefties always think they are the smartest person in the room and how is it that everyone is so uneducated and apparently still lives in caves...
"Eat the rich! Big corp/wall st owns the GOP! All they do is screw the working man!!" bla bla bla. Hate to tell you this, cupcake. The largest funders of DNC is big corp, big pharm, wall st. They (DNC/RNC) are on the same team. Their team. And they are cleaning us all out. We were sold out years ago. Now the fleecing begins. What do you think is going to happen once that debt clock explodes? Might wanna read up on Venezuela. You think that toilet paper shortage last year was rough? We ain't seen nothin yet. But hey! Orange man bad!

This social media issue banning those deemed conservative or violent is one of many examples. Somebody says something big tech don't like. Buh bye. Leftie: "That's great! I can't stand what that guy says! He's fomenting fear and scary stuff!" Until the point comes big tech don't like what lefties now have to say. And then what? Buh-bye. This should scare the bejeebus out of everyone enough to wake up and see you're being played by both sides to ruin all of us together. But from the posts above, nope. So, thanks for making us all wage slaves. If anything, Trump has exposed just how much both the GOPe and the DNC hate the American people and LOVE that money! Don't believe me? I'll use GOPe as example. That bitch that lost in GA sold out her stocks the week before the 'rona shutdown. Along with quite a few more in CONgress. The rest of us lost how much?? I was 30% down in a week. Why isn't she in prison? Why aren't they all in prison? How do they ALL get elected with maybe a couple hundred thou in assets and leave office multi-millionaires? If they leave office at all. Because they sold alllllll of us out!

Chain up a dog. Tighten it up one link a day. By the time that dog realizes he's completely screwed it's too late. And that's what is going on from both sides for the last 100 years. Which everyone would realize if real history was taught or if critical thinking was still a thing.

The capitol fiasco was pre-planned, on purpose to do what? Let's see, they were just getting started on hearing evidence presented regarding election fr.....oh yeah. It was so scary and violent they went right back at it not even a couple hours later and pressed for certification by none other than Grahamnesty and Cocaine Mitch without further hearing or debate. All of a sudden, every one of the GOPe that were going to take a stand for Trump had their "out". That's convenient. And now that info is out that the FBI knew the day before about the "riot" it's too convenient.

Which ALSO SHOWS HOW BULLSHIT THIS COVID IS!!!!! IF it is soooo deadly, the most important people in the 'erf would have been unable to resume the hearing to certify the election results. With that many people running around yelling and spreading germs it would have taken weeks to clean and sanitize. But hey Orange man bad. Kabuki theater. You can expect a slew of rights go buh bye forever in a couple days thru executive fiat. But hey Orange man bad....

Wow. Alot of references here to digest.
Completely understand your frustrated.

Earlier in this thread I mentioned a quote from someone called "Third Party Law"
Later I mentioned a concept of "Held down 7"

One gentleman on here commented on one of my posts with the idea of one group of guys being in a cave and the other group of guys being enlightened. Cited a philosopher by the name of Plato, I found it interesting.

This idea of "they" are unenlightened and "we" are enlightened is true of any viewpoint.
If I, assumingly referred to as a cave man, held that same idea of the other guy, I would also be correct.

How can that be? Same concept applied to either viewpoint results in the same conclusion. "I am right, they are wrong".
The concept is false. As the application of it does NOT result in resolution.

If you were to instead apply the "Third Party Law" I laid out earlier, it starts to become clear why the narrative "I am right, they are wrong" is pushed so heavily on BOTH sides of the spectrum.

The result of "I am right, they are wrong + I am right, they are wrong = ? "

A no resolution situation. Civil unrest.

Somebody is acting as this "Third Party", pinning people against their fellow man.

... I believe Trump has found this Third Party.

This is from a quick search of Trump accomplishments. This was at the top of the list using Vivaldi browser. I don't frequent this site RCP, I have read an article from time to time and citing them now because who cares. It was easy to get the links that's why.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/12/30/trumps_2017_top_10_achievements_135885.html2018
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/12/30/trumps_top_10_achievements_of_2018_139046.html2019
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...umps_top_10_achievements_for_2019_142047.html2020
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...s_top_10_accomplishments_of_2020_144945.html#!

Yeah.. No accomplishments at all. I know my taxes went waaaay down compared to before Trump. What I didn't see listed was efforts on prison reform which garnered a yuge influx of support from latinos and blacks. Face it. The Prison industrial complex has to be full to gets dem federal piles 'o money.

IMO, they had to get rid of Trump because his policies against Chy-na were working too good. We owe them so much in debt they see their power grab slipping away. So the next time you buy something and it is made in China, ask yourself, is there an American product I could buy instead. There are for the most part. You just have to search. Wife wanted a push dagger for when she runs. Found one. Made in USA. $60. Chy-na ones were $35. I would rather support my brothers than the chi-coms.

Not a left/right issue but an American issue. What did you buy today to support your country? Or, what did you buy today to NOT support Chy-na? I searched when I was buying the rear brake/blinker LED combo and found one designed in MI (I think) and made in Taiwan. I contacted the company before purchasing to find out if they were in fact made in USA (site said so). No, designed in USA made in Taiwan. Well, turns out there is no USA solution, however, if the Chi-coms hate Taiwan so much and want nothing more than war and a takeover, fuck it, I'll support the Taiwanese before the chi-coms.

Points to ponder. Vote with your wallet. Buying made in USA will save your countryman's job (says he who owns a jap bike. Well, it ain't fucking chinese and a HD is too slow). Protect your job. Pay off your debt. Don't be a wage slave. Only when you are truly debt free can you tell everyone to FOAD without remorse.
I do my best to buy US products. Period. Also my wife buys as much Goya product as we can use. Thought it was great, Goya CEO named AOC employee of the month. Her cancel culture again Goya results it their greatest sales in history! You don't see the R calling to Cancel something or someone because they don't agree with the R.

BTW.. as for the Trump 10. Let's add this vaccination. Whether you believe this virus is real or dangerous or not the vaccination was developed in 10 months under Trump's watch. I'm sure he and his people were up every players ass to get it done. And that is what happened.

There were 2 historical middle East peace treaties signed last year too. That was very big news at the time. Everyone said it would never happen. Sadly I don't remember the details. Im sure someone here does.

As I recall Black unemployment was at a historical low. Also something about the first time in many years Blue collar wages increased faster the white collar. Both were really good too.

And if anyone is interested I voted for Clinton. Yep me a conservative! Was a good president just couldn't behave unfortunately.

There were 2 historical middle East peace treaties signed last year too. That was very big news at the time. Everyone said it would never happen. Sadly I don't remember the details. Im sure someone here does.

As I recall Black unemployment was at a historical low. Also something about the first time in many years Blue collar wages increased faster the white collar. Both were really good too.

And if anyone is interested I voted for Clinton. Yep me a conservative! Was a good president just couldn't behave unfortunately.
Those are in the articles. Peace in the middle east was a huge issue when I was a kid in the 80's. I remember it well. I guarantee you all of this is gone by summertime, they'll be back at war with each other dragging us right back into it.

One more thing. Lowest overseas deployment since Bush's bullshit 9/11 war and Daddy Bush's Iraqi Freedom. Basically down to nothing as a presence. Shit, that's gone. Ol' gropin joe is gonna change that right away. Bet it.

Ok. 2 things. Clinton. Fuck that NWO POS. He IS the reason I did not go into the military at graduation. The attack/siege on Waco, TX turned me into exactly who I am today. The hippies were right. Never trust anyone over 30 until you get there. The govt is NOT your ally or your friend. Fuck the IRS (put it together it spells theirs). Slick WIllie had no choice but to go along with a GOP house and senate and then willfully/craftily take the credit for anything that came good out of the GOP policies (really smart popularity wise). He was a better actor than Reagan. There is NOTHING great about that POS Clinton. I heard rumors he died weeks ago and no appearance lately to prove otherwise.

I do my best to buy US products. Period. Also my wife buys as much Goya product as we can use. Thought it was great, Goya CEO named AOC employee of the month. Her cancel culture again Goya results it their greatest sales in history! You don't see the R calling to Cancel something or someone because they don't agree with the R.

BTW.. as for the Trump 10. Let's add this vaccination. Whether you believe this virus is real or dangerous or not the vaccination was developed in 10 months under Trump's watch. I'm sure he and his people were up every players ass to get it done. And that is what happened.

One good one is Men's Shoes Made in USA | Deep Discounts on Men's New Balance | Joe's New Balance Outlet Shoes. Made in the USA and not breaking the bank.

USA Love List • Stuff We Love: Made in the USA A variety of things.

https://www.foxcreekleather.com/?ss...iliate&utm_campaign=276452&utm_content=496647Awesome Jacket. I love mine. Should last 10-20 years easy. Definitely worth $600.

It's easy to do. Time will tell. I remember the giant sucking sound after NAFTA. I was a kid. First Int'l job. What'd I do at 25? I helped move line after line after line after line after line to Brazil. To Mexico. To Chy-na. And I did so willingly. To keep my job. That I couldn't live without. I had a mortgage, two kids, two cars, a motorcycle, college funds, bills......etc.

Now look. 20 years later. I'm trying my best to help people see the world for what it is. US. Against them. Think about it. Read up on the fall of Rome. Or even Great Britain. Because that is where we are right now.

Wow. Alot of references here to digest.
Completely understand your frustrated.

Make no mistake. I am not frustrated. I am copasetic. I am secure that prior decisions are bearing fruit, quicker than anticipated. I am sound owing nobody anything. This next president will be just like some loser in sports with an asterisk next to his name because he cheated, and he knows it. *Biden. Or Biden*. Don't care. I'll survive 13 weeks of that POS before Kamala-Toe is installed via 25thA or *Biden steps down for "Medical reasons". Easter 2021. Bet it.
Somebody is acting as this "Third Party", pinning people against their fellow man.

... I believe Trump has found this Third Party.

The media is pitting man v man. Has been, always will. If anything, all the Q BS and all the other BS was only a place holder to expose the fraud for what it is. The media is propaganda. The republic has been bananas for quite some time. Which is fine, if we grew bananas.

Those are in the articles. Peace in the middle east was a huge issue when I was a kid in the 80's. I remember it well. I guarantee you all of this is gone by summertime, they'll be back at war with each other dragging us right back into it.

One more thing. Lowest overseas deployment since Bush's bullshit 9/11 war and Daddy Bush's Iraqi Freedom. Basically down to nothing as a presence. Shit, that's gone. Ol' gropin joe is gonna change that right away. Bet it.

Ok. 2 things. Clinton. Fuck that NWO POS. He IS the reason I did not go into the military at graduation. The attack/siege on Waco, TX turned me into exactly who I am today. The hippies were right. Never trust anyone over 30 until you get there. The govt is NOT your ally or your friend. Fuck the IRS (put it together it spells theirs). Slick WIllie had no choice but to go along with a GOP house and senate and then willfully/craftily take the credit for anything that came good out of the GOP policies (really smart popularity wise). He was a better actor than Reagan. There is NOTHING great about that POS Clinton. I heard rumors he died weeks ago and no appearance lately to prove otherwise.
The thing I remember best about the the Clinton years.. I was a few years into starting my company and business everywhere was going crazy. Was pre email.. that said the phone was ringing off the hook and the fax machine was like printing money. All day long POs on the fax. It was a good time to be in business. Got me really off the ground.

The thing I remember best about the the Clinton years.. I was a few years into starting my company and business everywhere was going crazy. Was pre email.. that said the phone was ringing off the hook and the fax machine was like printing money. All day long POs on the fax. It was a good time to be in business. Got me really off the ground.
so weird what happens when you cut red tape and get govt out the way.

congrats.

Make no mistake. I am not frustrated. I am copasetic. I am secure that prior decisions are bearing fruit, quicker than anticipated. I am sound owing nobody anything. This next president will be just like some loser in sports with an asterisk next to his name because he cheated, and he knows it. *Biden. Or Biden*. Don't care. I'll survive 13 weeks of that POS before Kamala-Toe is installed via 25thA or *Biden steps down for "Medical reasons". Easter 2021. Bet it.

The media is pitting man v man. Has been, always will. If anything, all the Q BS and all the other BS was only a place holder to expose the fraud for what it is. The media is propaganda. The republic has been bananas for quite some time. Which is fine, if we grew bananas.
I don't think Biden will go 6 months either. He was electable (gag) but ultimately AOC+3 and the radicals want Kamala in.

I voted for Trump but had Tulsi Gabbard (my spelling) had run for the Democrats I would have probably voted for her. Look her up if you don't know her. Very impressive. (Also one of the few Democrats that you'll see on Fox talking sense) There was also this guy from MD, Delaney. He seemed pretty well grounded. But the L would never run those folks. Not now anyway.

Gabbard should join the GOP and help bring it home in 24!

This is the biggest difference between lefties and what I like to refer to as normal people, that apparently live in caves.

Normal people don't like "Something". Pick anything. We don't buy it. We ignore it. Whatever. Vote with your wallet types. For example, I personally don't believe in religion. You can. I don't care. Whatever helps you sleep at night. At the same time, I expect the same respect from "you" that I do not believe. I don't need (or want) a law or a govt to fix it.

Lefties don't like something? Oh hell no. It should instantly be banned, made illegal, shamed out of existence ruining your career. Forever. How about we use religion? "Oh, it's gotta go, how can you be so stupid to believe in bla bla bla. " Lefties always think they are the smartest person in the room and how is it that everyone is so uneducated and apparently still lives in caves...
"Eat the rich! Big corp/wall st owns the GOP! All they do is screw the working man!!" bla bla bla. Hate to tell you this, cupcake. The largest funders of DNC is big corp, big pharm, wall st. They (DNC/RNC) are on the same team. Their team. And they are cleaning us all out. We were sold out years ago. Now the fleecing begins. What do you think is going to happen once that debt clock explodes? Might wanna read up on Venezuela. You think that toilet paper shortage last year was rough? We ain't seen nothin yet. But hey! Orange man bad!

This social media issue banning those deemed conservative or violent is one of many examples. Somebody says something big tech don't like. Buh bye. Leftie: "That's great! I can't stand what that guy says! He's fomenting fear and scary stuff!" Until the point comes big tech don't like what lefties now have to say. And then what? Buh-bye. This should scare the bejeebus out of everyone enough to wake up and see you're being played by both sides to ruin all of us together. But from the posts above, nope. So, thanks for making us all wage slaves. If anything, Trump has exposed just how much both the GOPe and the DNC hate the American people and LOVE that money! Don't believe me? I'll use GOPe as example. That bitch that lost in GA sold out her stocks the week before the 'rona shutdown. Along with quite a few more in CONgress. The rest of us lost how much?? I was 30% down in a week. Why isn't she in prison? Why aren't they all in prison? How do they ALL get elected with maybe a couple hundred thou in assets and leave office multi-millionaires? If they leave office at all. Because they sold alllllll of us out!

Chain up a dog. Tighten it up one link a day. By the time that dog realizes he's completely screwed it's too late. And that's what is going on from both sides for the last 100 years. Which everyone would realize if real history was taught or if critical thinking was still a thing.

The capitol fiasco was pre-planned, on purpose to do what? Let's see, they were just getting started on hearing evidence presented regarding election fr.....oh yeah. It was so scary and violent they went right back at it not even a couple hours later and pressed for certification by none other than Grahamnesty and Cocaine Mitch without further hearing or debate. All of a sudden, every one of the GOPe that were going to take a stand for Trump had their "out". That's convenient. And now that info is out that the FBI knew the day before about the "riot" it's too convenient.

Which ALSO SHOWS HOW BULLSHIT THIS COVID IS!!!!! IF it is soooo deadly, the most important people in the 'erf would have been unable to resume the hearing to certify the election results. With that many people running around yelling and spreading germs it would have taken weeks to clean and sanitize. But hey Orange man bad. Kabuki theater. You can expect a slew of rights go buh bye forever in a couple days thru executive fiat. But hey Orange man bad....
Best post i have read in ages......

I don't think Biden will go 6 months either. He was electable (gag) but ultimately AOC+3 and the radicals want Kamala in.

I voted for Trump but had Tulsi Gabbard (my spelling) had run for the Democrats I would have probably voted for her. Look her up if you don't know her. Very impressive. (Also one of the few Democrats that you'll see on Fox talking sense) There was also this guy from MD, Delaney. He seemed pretty well grounded. But the L would never run those folks. Not now anyway.

Gabbard should join the GOP and help bring it home in 24!
So you are all for moving what's left of the gop further left? Check. Double check. Duly noted. They don't need your help. And it's why the gope is dead. Friends like you who needs enemas.

So you are all for moving what's left of the gop further left? Check. Double check. Duly noted. They don't need your help. And it's why the gope is dead. Friends like you who needs enemas.
Look Ms Gabbard up.. and her record. You have no idea what you are talking about. Typical ignorant Dem. Ehhhhh wasting my time.

Look Ms Gabbard up.. and her record. You have no idea what you are talking about. Typical ignorant Dem. Ehhhhh wasting my time.
She's a leftist. Do you actually pay attention to what she says? Or do you think she looks good in a skirt?

(Also one of the few Democrats that you'll see on Fox talking sense) There was also this guy from MD, Delaney. He seemed pretty well grounded.
I. Digress.

FOX. Is. Dead. Self inflicted GSW. About time. Fair and balanced 15 years ago maybe. You wanna know the cure for covid? Turn off the TV.
You wanna know the cure for most of you ails? Turn off the TV.
You wanna know the cure for socialism? I have a feeling we about to experience it in more than 4k...

Latest posts

Back