The End

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Approximately half the US voted republican, the remainder Democrats.

So on that basis, the vote counters and electoral officials are divided in the same ratio.

If the democrat voting officials rigged votes, why weren't the republicans able to do the same?

I don't know how the US government system works but generally the party in power has the most control so if anyone is able to rig votes, it would be them... yet they weren't able to that.

Anyone who thinks there was mass election fraud is fooling themselves.

It's like here with brexit. The remainer wanted immediately another referendum and repeat that until they get the result they want.

The Americans should look to how president Putin rubs Russia where the results of the next election are already known.
The difference is the Dem's have always been dishonest and break the laws wherever and whenever they can get away with it. The GOP has always been honest and follows the rules. Of course there are exceptions but generally the Dem's cheat and the GOP doesn't. And the media is about 95 % liberal and underreports GOP "good news" , over reportrs GOP "bad news" and skews all the news so bad the voters in the middle that aren't really paying attention have no idea what the facts really are. If one digs a little deeper into the events that occur in this countryit doesn't take much to realize how wrong the news is and why we're circling the drain.

Always amazes me that the Trumpsters blame the Democrats for fudging an election when they were the ruling party. Must have been weird seeing all of those Dem eleves sneaking around changing and swapping votes. And imagine the odds of only happening in states Trump didn't win. The odds are mind boggling.

The losing team questioning the election happens every election. Dems do it when they lose too. The difference with this election is the losing side decided to execute an armed insurrection on our nationals capitol to overturn its results and create a king.

But if we put the sedition aside. Lets just take a look at the facts that led up to this. Because people saw this coming long before the election in November. And when I say "saw this coming" I mean they knew EXACTLY what Trump was going to do.

Due to the pandemic this years election was clearly going to be historic for mail in voting. Despite what Trump says, mail in voting has been used as far back as the civil war. It's not the corrupt system Trump claims it is by any means. So folks KNEW there was going to be big mail in voting numbers due to COVID. How votes are processed is different from state to state. One of the key elements that differs from state to state is WHEN they process mail in votes. In some cases, states don't count mail in votes until all of the in person voting has been counted. Pennsylvania is one of those states. What is important to note, is some legislators who were anticipating the large influx of mail in votes tried to get their state laws changed to start processing them earlier. State Republicans BLOCKED those efforts as they did Pennsylvania. As a result it became clear what was going to happen - that in person votes would swing in Trumps favor but when mail in votes get processed the votes would swing towards Biden. And folks KNEW during that window Trump would claim victory before all the votes were counted. And then use the mail in voting swing to claim voter fraud. Which is what exactly what Trump did.

And then of course you have Trump appointing a postmaster general to deliberately sabotage the USPS to impact mail in voting because they knew that would disproportionally effect Democrat votes more than Trump votes. Regardless of how one may view the USPS, there is quite literally ZERO justification to cripple the USPS during a pandemic on an election year other than to impact the election.

I'm sure all those folks in this video feel deep in their hearts they are true patriots. I mean hell, they were chanting USA while dragging a cop down the stairs and beating a cop with an American flag... what's more American than that right?

Attachments

• insurrection.jpg
    insurrection.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 3
So you want succession? How do you think that should happen? Violence? A second civil war?

I won't argue about the corruption in DC. I agree its a cess pool. The problem, as I pointed in my previous posts, that Trump checks every damn box on any of your corrupt politician checklists. The other problem with your point is the insurrection last week wasn't about corrupt politicians. It was an attempt to keep Trump in power. To stop the constitutional process of certifying the election. Period.

Do none of you realize damn near all of the lines of succession were in the capitol that day? Have any of you ever been in DC during a state of the union post 9/11? I have. Security is SKY HIGH at a SOTU because EVERYONE is there. Last week the Capitol was just 1 president and 12 Supreme Court justices away from a State of the Union address. It's clear from the responses many of you really just don't understand the gravity of what happened last week from a national security perspective. And what sucks about that is you're going to think the governments response to it is unfair when the hammer drops hard on these people. Which will all just perpetuate the cycle of bullshit.
Kronx,,I disagree with much of what you have said but I will not ban you from social media for saying it! :)

I believe that it may be called for to keep the B.O.R. and change the Constitution and thus make it far more responsive to the needs of the people and correct the huge problems we see with the DC Ghouls today.

You keep saying "succession",,that is what we have with Biden-Harris taking over in a few day's,,or maybe, just maybe, you have a spelling issue? You may want to correct that. :)
I'm sure all those folks in this video feel deep in their hearts they are true patriots. I mean hell, they were chanting USA while dragging a cop down the stairs and beating a cop with an American flag... what's more American than that right?

Kronx,,The HUGE problem is that the DC Ghouls have for the last 50 years or so NOT been "patriotic" to the Constitution or the PEOPLE of the USA! This is a two way street Kronx!

The losing team questioning the election happens every election. Dems do it when they lose too. The difference with this election is the losing side decided to execute an armed insurrection on our nationals capitol to overturn its results and create a king.

But if we put the sedition aside. Lets just take a look at the facts that led up to this. Because people saw this coming long before the election in November. And when I say "saw this coming" I mean they knew EXACTLY what Trump was going to do.

Due to the pandemic this years election was clearly going to be historic for mail in voting. Despite what Trump says, mail in voting has been used as far back as the civil war. It's not the corrupt system Trump claims it is by any means. So folks KNEW there was going to be big mail in voting numbers due to COVID. How votes are processed is different from state to state. One of the key elements that differs from state to state is WHEN they process mail in votes. In some cases, states don't count mail in votes until all of the in person voting has been counted. Pennsylvania is one of those states. What is important to note, is some legislators who were anticipating the large influx of mail in votes tried to get their state laws changed to start processing them earlier. State Republicans BLOCKED those efforts as they did Pennsylvania. As a result it became clear what was going to happen - that in person votes would swing in Trumps favor but when mail in votes get processed the votes would swing towards Biden. And folks KNEW during that window Trump would claim victory before all the votes were counted. And then use the mail in voting swing to claim voter fraud. Which is what exactly what Trump did.

And then of course you have Trump appointing a postmaster general to deliberately sabotage the USPS to impact mail in voting because they knew that would disproportionally effect Democrat votes more than Trump votes. Regardless of how one may view the USPS, there is quite literally ZERO justification to cripple the USPS during a pandemic on an election year other than to impact the election.
This will help to answer questions people may have about the voting regulations, state-by-state.
When states can begin processing and counting absentee/mail-in ballots, 2020 - Ballotpedia

Kronx,,I disagree with much of what you have said but I will not ban you from social media for saying it! :)

I believe that it may be called for to keep the B.O.R. and change the Constitution and thus make it far more responsive to the needs of the people and correct the huge problems we see with the DC Ghouls today.

You keep saying "succession",,that is what we have with Biden-Harris taking over in a few day's,,or maybe, just maybe, you have a spelling issue? You may want to correct that. :)

Kronx,,The HUGE problem is that the DC Ghouls have for the last 50 years or so NOT been "patriotic" to the Constitution or the PEOPLE of the USA! This is a two way street Kronx!

As I have said, I don't disagree about the problem. I just disagree with the solution you're implying. Or at least what I think that you're implying. You're being a bit vague on that point. If you don't like your representative, vote them out. There's a process for that and it's in the constitution you keep talking about. Last week a bunch of folks in red hats decided they wanted to subvert the constitution. Fortunately they failed, but if they had been successful, do you honestly think hanging Mike Pence and abducting Nancy Pelosi would have achieved the solutions you seek? If so, how would that work out exactly?

If you have evidence that Biden/Harris won the election unfairly feel free to provide it. Heck, provide it to the Trump campaign because they've been desperately trying to find evidence of it. Hey remember when the Lt. Gov of Texas offered a substantial reward for evidence of voter fraud and he came up empty too?

Thanks for the spelling correction. I will make a deal. I'll spell secession correctly from now on if you can stop using two commas in succession. Deal? Or another option is we could avoid tired cliche spelling and grammar digs altogether as those are as old as when we used to get AOL CDs in magazines. I'd prefer the latter option, but either way is fine with me. Cheers.

All of this is just flat out wrong. They HAVE looked into it! Listen to the hour long call Trump had with the SOS of Georgia. Read the links ga_max provided.

To use your analogy of a DUI. You swerve in the road in your car. Cop pulls you over. Cop gives you a road sobriety test. You pass. Cop then asks you to blow into a breathalyzer. You pass. Then the cop asks you to take a blood test. You pass. Then the cop lets you go but then tells everyone you're a notorious drunk driver. They HAVE found cases of fraud. But its been very few - just a handful. No where NEAR enough to change any results. This is not new in 2020. This happens in EVERY election.

These arent the droids you are looking for is a very good analogy.

You do know that ga_max just posted links to things that he agreed with, and DIDNOT want any links from Fox, Newsmax, or OANN?

Last edited:
As I have said, I don't disagree about the problem. I just disagree with the solution you're implying. Or at least what I think that you're implying. You're being a bit vague on that point. If you don't like your representative, vote them out. There's a process for that and it's in the constitution you keep talking about. Last week a bunch of folks in red hats decided they wanted to subvert the constitution. Fortunately they failed, but if they had been successful, do you honestly think hanging Mike Pence and abducting Nancy Pelosi would have achieved the solutions you seek? If so, how would that work out exactly?

If you have evidence that Biden/Harris won the election unfairly feel free to provide it. Heck, provide it to the Trump campaign because they've been desperately trying to find evidence of it. Hey remember when the Lt. Gov of Texas offered a substantial reward for evidence of voter fraud and he came up empty too?

Thanks for the spelling correction. I will make a deal. I'll spell secession correctly from now on if you can stop using two commas in succession. Deal? Or another option is we could avoid tired cliche spelling and grammar digs altogether as those are as old as when we used to get AOL CDs in magazines. I'd prefer the latter option, but either way is fine with me. Cheers.
Kronx,,You had repeated that word so much I felt a correction was called for,,and then I wanted to be sure what you were getting at. As to my style of writing, I do that on purpose, you may say it is my trademark. :) :)

As to your "voting them out",,our present process and form of elections is a TRAGIC JOKE, and I am shocked you do not realize that!

All of this is just flat out wrong. They HAVE looked into it! Listen to the hour long call Trump had with the SOS of Georgia. Read the links ga_max provided.

To use your analogy of a DUI. You swerve in the road in your car. Cop pulls you over. Cop gives you a road sobriety test. You pass. Cop then asks you to blow into a breathalyzer. You pass. Then the cop asks you to take a blood test. You pass. Then the cop lets you go but then tells everyone you're a notorious drunk driver. They HAVE found cases of fraud. But its been very few - just a handful. No where NEAR enough to change any results. This is not new in 2020. This happens in EVERY election.
"Come On Man,,,Gimee A Break" "Drop And do Some Push-Ups Fat Man" "Take Him Outside So I Can Kick His Azz". Hail to the new Chief. :)

This discussion all comes down to "Downs the end justify the means?"

At its very core, its what Hitler used, to round up the Jews, and its what has been used for people to achieve their end goals.

I typed it into the google search bar and this was the first result. A characteristic behavior in today's society is the belief that the ends justifies the means. This means actions people take are justified regardless of how they go about achieving their desired end result. ... The statement that the ends justifies the means can be traced back to Niccolo Machiavelli.

If you actually look at the facts..."Hands up dont shoot" is a lie. It Never happened, and it did set the narrative for what was wanted.

We had how many months of riots, from people that believe that if they riot, they can achieve their goal.

Pennsylvania violated their own constitution with act 77, allowing how and where people voted.

Dems have called Donald Trump EVIL INCARNATE for 4 years, and it is a moral imperative to remove him.......and people DONT believe the end justifies the means?

Last edited:
They were investigated and nothing substantial was found...

USATODAY
CNN (William Barr)
NY Times
Forbes
(please don't respond with Fox, Newsmax or OAAN links)

...and I'm afraid that even if an investigation was undertaken and no fraud was found many would not believe it. Here in GA all the fraud claims made by the President's attornies were investigated by the SoS and nothing was found BBC (GA FRAUD fact check).

I agree that we all need to stop yelling at each other and start listening to each other but before we can do that we need to at least agree on the facts. I wish ALL my VMAX brothers well and keep safe.

Doug

And this has to do with voter fraud in 2020? And you don't think Tucker Carlson, Lou Dobbs,... don't try to influence opinion? These are not news anchors, just commentators. If you can provide me with factual articles from those other sources I'll check them out.

Another topic of political discussion.

What are the odds moving forward, that fuel prices begin to increase, affecting all of us who drive and ride.

Remember the days when oil was trading at $150 + a barrel.

There are many politicians that despise the automobile, let alone motorcycles.

If I remember correctly, a handful or so of politicians, wanted to ban any vehicles 20 years or older from operating on public highways.

Unfortunately, this scenario could become a reality.

Another topic of political discussion. What are the odds moving forward, that fuel prices begin to increase, affecting all of us who drive and ride. Remember the days when oil was trading at $150 + a barrel.

If I remember correctly, a handful or so of politicians, wanted to ban any vehicles 20 years or older from operating on public highways. Unfortunately, this scenario could become a reality.
Thank god Joe Biden owns a Corvette, a C-2 convertible. Now, he'll never get to drive it, as POTUS. He commented on that as the V-POTUS, the Secret Service wouldn't allow him to drive it.

And this has to do with voter fraud in 2020? And you don't think Tucker Carlson, Lou Dobbs,... don't try to influence opinion? These are not news anchors, just commentators. If you can provide me with factual articles from those other sources I'll check them out.

Even from Fox, Newsmax, or OANN? You didnt want them earlier. And the MSM has everything to do with voter fraud. MSM TOLD people that Trump was evil for 4 years and he must be removed at all costs.

Let me post another video......and watch the reactions from the newscasters.

Tucker Carlson is the #1 news commentator and in fact is also a news investigator and journalist. I dare say If Tucker and Tulsi Gabbard ran for President ,VP, in 2024 they would win and truly save this country from imminent destruction! HoRaHH!

Another topic of political discussion.

What are the odds moving forward, that fuel prices begin to increase, affecting all of us who drive and ride.

Remember the days when oil was trading at $150 + a barrel.

If I remember correctly, a handful or so of politicians, wanted to ban any vehicles 20 years or older from operating on public highways.

Unfortunately, this scenario could become a reality.
I saw gas today at $2.45. It begin's!

I saw gas today at $2.45. It begin's!
Tucker Carlson is the #1 news commentator and in fact is also a news investigator and journalist. I dare say If Tucker and Tulsi Gabbard ran for President ,VP, in 2024 they would win and truly save this country from imminent destruction! HoRaHH!
This is sad...
POLITIFACT - Tucker Carlson
NPR - Fox's lawyers say not to believe Tucker Carlson

I give up. In all honesty, it's not worth my time to try and convince you of facts since you have no desire to believe them. Regardless you are my VMax brothers so ride save and keep healthy.

These arent the droids you are looking for is a very good analogy.

You do know that ga_max just posted links to things that he agreed with, and DIDNOT want any links from Fox, Newsmax, or OANN?

Your point was no one is investigating. The links he posted and Trumps phone call display they HAVE looked into it. Has Bill Barr suddenly become RINO cuck now too and an untrustworthy source? Has the Trump cult exiled him now because he couldn't make something that doesn't exist magically appear? Listen to Trumps 1 hour call to the Secretary of State of Georgia. Who I guess I need to remind you is a REPUBLICAN.... Trump asks them and they explain they've looked into the cases and this massive voter fraud isn't there. You can use the Jedi remark all you want, but YOU'RE the one spouting fantasy and fiction.

Prove there was massive election fraud. Prove that Biden cheated. Otherwise might I suggest ya'lls advice back in 2016? You lost. Get over it snowflake.

You keep saying the end justifies the means. As I pointed out in a previous post that sword cuts both ways, but you're deliberately avoiding acknowledging that just like you're deliberately avoiding that reality Republicans painted Obama with the same vehement hatred as the left treated Trump. Good lord Trump himself spent YEARS claiming Obama wasn't even a US Citizen! Glenn Beck used to be a star on Fox News and spent an entire week coming up with possible Doomsday scenarios in his "War Room" under the Obama administration. None of those scenarios actually happened by the way. Just like Obama never took your guns away - a claim screamed all across conservative media for 8 years. Glenn Beck also famously said on Fox News Obama was a racist and had a deep seeded hatred for white people. Fox News and Republicans got upset because Obama wore a tan suit. Said it was disrespectful to the Office of the President. Spoiler: Reagan wore tan suits as president. Hannity did an entire segment implying Obama was out of touch because... and I kid you not... he asked for spicy mustard on his hamburger. But please... keep spouting fiction that it's only the left who is always unfair to presidents.

What's amazing to me is in one breath you go over and over how much the left hates Trump. That it's a hatred never before seen in this country. And in the next breath express complete shock that someone you claim is so hated could have gotten voted out. You keep chirping "The end justifies the means" but never once consider that maybe the means was Democrats had historic voter turnouts. Why is that not a possibility?

Last edited:
Back