The End

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands up don't shoot was is a myth? Here's a video of a counselor on his back with his hands up pleading for the cops to not shoot him or the autistic boy he is trying to help. You know what happened? He got shot. Even worse? The cop who shot him claimed he was aiming at the autistic boy. But hey, wave your hands like a Jedi and say that didn't really happen and its all a myth. It's par for the course.

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson is the #1 news commentator and in fact is also a news investigator and journalist. I dare say If Tucker and Tulsi Gabbard ran for President ,VP, in 2024 they would win and truly save this country from imminent destruction! HoRaHH!

Fox New's own lawyers quite LITERALLY argued in court the EXACT opposite of what you just said. That he's NOT a journalist. That no reasonable viewer would actually consider him news. And it worked. They won the case.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/9177...s-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

The end justifies the means....

The End: Trump to stay in power at any cost.

The Means:
✅During a pandemic when mail in voting will be heavily leveraged, constantly claim mail in voting is corrupt without providing any evidence.(Done)
✅Encourage your supporters to vote in person. (Done)
✅Appoint a postmaster general to deliberately sabotage the delivery mechanism that is the backbone of mail in voting.(Done)
✅Claim victory before all votes are counted.(Done)
✅Claim the election was stolen without providing one shred of evidence. (Done)
✅File over 60 lawsuits in multiple states claiming election fraud without providing any evidence and lose every lawsuit for lack of evidence. (Done.)
✅Attempt to use the power of the office of the POTUS to bully states to fabricate votes.(Done.)
✅Incite your supporters to commit insurrection on the US Capitol to stop the constitutional process of certifying the election you lost. (Done).

Kronx,,You had repeated that word so much I felt a correction was called for,,and then I wanted to be sure what you were getting at. As to my style of writing, I do that on purpose, you may say it is my trademark. :) :)

As to your "voting them out",,our present process and form of elections is a TRAGIC JOKE, and I am shocked you do not realize that!

What is shocking is you had no problem with the process just 4 years ago. I'm just kidding, it's not shocking at all. It's actually quite predictable. It's only a problem because your guy lost. As we saw while the votes were being counted. Trump supporters in Michigan protesting outside a polling station screaming "STOP THE COUNT!" because Biden was closing the gap. And at the VERY same time Trump supporters were outside polling stations in Arizona screaming "COUNT THE VOTES!" because Trump was behind. Ya'll showed your hand.

And of course lets not forget Democrats have been trying to get Republicans to put more focus and resources towards election security and integrity. You know because Trumps own intel and national security appointees testified in front of Congress that foreign hackers were trying to breech state election systems. What was the Republican response? "Haha, the elections are fine. Ya'll still can't get over Hillary. She lost fair and square. Get over it." So just a few months ago, elections were fair and fine. But now the process is a joke. Gee, I wonder would could have sparked such a flip?

What is shocking is you had no problem with the process just 4 years ago. I'm just kidding, it's not shocking at all. It's actually quite predictable. It's only a problem because your guy lost. As we saw while the votes were being counted. Trump supporters in Michigan protesting outside a polling station screaming "STOP THE COUNT!" because Biden was closing the gap. And at the VERY same time Trump supporters were outside polling stations in Arizona screaming "COUNT THE VOTES!" because Trump was behind. Ya'll showed your hand.

And of course lets not forget Democrats have been trying to get Republicans to put more focus and resources towards election security and integrity. You know because Trumps own intel and national security appointees testified in front of Congress that foreign hackers were trying to breech state election systems. What was the Republican response? "Haha, the elections are fine. Ya'll still can't get over Hillary. She lost fair and square. Get over it." So just a few months ago, elections were fair and fine. But now the process is a joke. Gee, I wonder would could have sparked such a flip?

The flip was the complete change in how we vote and the exceptional fraud opportunity that change offered up. Let us not forget the rabid Russian Hoax spewed by the democrats and liberal hate mongers who could not accept that the nation rejected Clinton. Tucker Gabbard 2024, save the USA! :)

The Means:
✅During a pandemic when mail in voting will be heavily leveraged, constantly claim mail in voting is corrupt without providing any evidence.(Done)
✅Appoint a postmaster general to deliberately sabotage the delivery mechanism that is the backbone of mail in voting.(Done)
✅File over 60 lawsuits in multiple states claiming election fraud without providing any evidence and lose every lawsuit for lack of evidence. (Done.)
✅Attempt to use the power of the office of the POTUS to bully states to fabricate votes.(Done.)
✅Incite your supporters to commit insurrection on the US Capitol to stop the constitutional process of certifying the election you lost. (Done).
The same could be said as to what the democrats did after the 2016 election!! "Come On Man" !!! :)

Hands up don't shoot was is a myth? Here's a video of a counselor on his back with his hands up pleading for the cops to not shoot him or the autistic boy he is trying to help. You know what happened? He got shot. Even worse? The cop who shot him claimed he was aiming at the autistic boy. But hey, wave your hands like a Jedi and say that didn't really happen and its all a myth. It's par for the course.

Please twist the truth some more. Hands up dont shoot was after MICHAEL BROWN......which was a lie. Thats where it started.

The Means:

Apparently youve forgotten the last 4 years about the end justifies, the means......but nice use of graphics.

The flip was the complete change in how we vote and the exceptional fraud opportunity that change offered up. Let us not forget the rabid Russian Hoax spewed by the democrats and liberal hate mongers who could not accept that the nation rejected Clinton. Tucker Gabbard 2024, save the USA! :)

Yep.....now how much money was spent on Mueller? If people saw the video, there were news casters crying over Trump. But yes......please forget the mostly peaceful protests (IE 3 year olds that dont get their way), and please concentrate on what happened a week ago. The bad thing is.....this isnt a meme....its a screenshot. CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner (1).jpg

Are these the ones that the poll watchers were kicked out of....which is illegal?

I usually don’t but here goes…

President Trump was railed against even before he was inaugurated. Every single day he was called Putin’s boy, orange man, liar, cheat, thief, nazi….his family received the same treatment…all of that was utterly disgusting…

None of his accomplishments were given the respect they deserve, not one.

He gave our country the most jobs ever, the lowest unemployment, brought back a mass of manufacturing, he brought parts of the middle-east together as no one has ever done…did he get any kudos for this, hell no, he got more orange man bad, nazi, not my President bullshit…

President Trump cut through the red tape bullshit like he was killing snakes and showed more backbone than any President I can remember in my long time on this Earth.

I voted for his 2nd term, if it were held today, I’d do the same. Am I disappointed, absolutely, but I am also confused?

And by that, I mean I simply don’t understand what the rabid democrat base wants…it is higher taxes, more restrictions, less jobs, more government overreach, more government checks so being unemployed isn’t totally painful, no cops…and “free” everything…

I simply don’t get it…and to be totally honest, I never will…

All of this is just flat out wrong. They HAVE looked into it! Listen to the hour long call Trump had with the SOS of Georgia. Read the links ga_max provided.

To use your analogy of a DUI. You swerve in the road in your car. Cop pulls you over. Cop gives you a road sobriety test. You pass. Cop then asks you to blow into a breathalyzer. You pass. Then the cop asks you to take a blood test. You pass. Then the cop lets you go but then tells everyone you're a notorious drunk driver. They HAVE found cases of fraud. But its been very few - just a handful. No where NEAR enough to change any results. This is not new in 2020. This happens in EVERY election.
Easy fix. If caught cheating, your band from next election. If caught 2nd time, no more voting for you! Period.

Are these the ones that the poll watchers were kicked out of....which is illegal?

That is more misinformation. There was a call for people (Republicans) to show up at the polls and be poll watchers. There were already over 100 Republican poll watchers there, they were at capacity and no others were allowed to enter. No poll watchers were thrown out.
Everyone of these accusations of "fraud" that have been investigated have been debunked.

Democratic and Republican were prohibited from entering the area where Detroit election workers were counting absentee ballots at TCF. That’s because the number of challengers already observing the process had reached capacity. Even after election officials barred both Democratic and Republican challengers from entering the room, more than 100 Republican challengers remained in the counting area to monitor the count.

That is more misinformation. There was a call for people (Republicans) to show up at the polls and be poll watchers. There were already over 100 Republican poll watchers there, they were at capacity and no others were allowed to enter. No poll watchers were thrown out.
Everyone of these accusations of "fraud" that have been investigated have been debunked.

Democratic and Republican were prohibited from entering the area where Detroit election workers were counting absentee ballots at TCF. That’s because the number of challengers already observing the process had reached capacity. Even after election officials barred both Democratic and Republican challengers from entering the room, more than 100 Republican challengers remained in the counting area to monitor the count.
I've seen videos of Republican poll watchers being tossed out....and paper....cardboard.....what ever could be found......was placed on the windows so the poll watchers couldn't see in.

Imagine you had a calculator.
Looks like a calculator, seems like a calculator, functions like you would expect a calculator to function.

You input some data, the machine calculates, it spits out an answer. The answer is correct, right?

Now take that calculator, and secretly hold down one of the keys, such as the number 7.

Now run the machine again. Input some data, the machine calculates, and spits out an answer. 18. The answer is correct, right? 2+2=18

A calculator can't be wrong, right? A system couldn't produce incorrect answers, right?

Depends when you decided to trust the answers being output from the machine without also double checking your work.

If you possibly liken this idea to today. You might realize that people are questioning why when we input 2+2 into this calculator. This machine, this system. It outputs 18?

Those who learned to problem solve with this particular calculator only, will inevitably come to a different conclusion than those who learned to double check their work.

I think a few, on either side of this political chat, could agree that we are dealing with some "held down 7s"?

Imagine you had a calculator.
Looks like a calculator, seems like a calculator, functions like you would expect a calculator to function.

You input some data, the machine calculates, it spits out an answer. The answer is correct, right?

Now take that calculator, and secretly hold down one of the keys, such as the number 7.

Now run the machine again. Input some data, the machine calculates, and spits out an answer. 18. The answer is correct, right? 2+2=18

A calculator can't be wrong, right? A system couldn't produce incorrect answers, right?

Depends when you decided to trust the answers being output from the machine without also double checking your work.

If you possibly liken this idea to today. You might realize that people are questioning why when we input 2+2 into this calculator. This machine, this system. It outputs 18?

Those who learned to problem solve with this particular calculator only, will inevitably come to a different conclusion than those who learned to double check their work.

I think a few, on either side of this political chat, could agree that we are dealing with some "held down 7s"?

Blaming a piece of machinery? C'mon man! Sure we know that GIGO.

I think I'll just trust these guys to 'do the right thing':

The Joint Chiefs of Staff, the group of the most senior uniformed leaders at the Pentagon, issued a force-wide statement Tuesday condemning the riot at the Capitol as a “direct assault” on Congress and the constitutional process and affirming President-elect Joe Biden will become the nation’s 46th commander in chief on Jan 20.

The memo represented a rare step for a U.S. military leadership that has sought to keep the American armed forces out of the nation’s rancorous partisan politics in recent years. It came after a number of the rioters, who stormed the Capitol last week falsely claiming last year’s presidential election had been stolen from President Trump, turned out to be veterans of the U.S. military.

“The violent riot in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021 was a direct assault on the U.S. Congress, the Capitol Building and our Constitutional process,” the top officers said. “We mourn the deaths of the two Capitol policemen and others connected to these unprecedented events.”

The Joint Chiefs said that they witnessed actions inside the Capitol that were inconsistent with the rule of law and that the rights to freedom of speech and assembly “do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and insurrection.”

The top uniformed officers broadly affirmed that the military would continue to obey lawful orders from civilian leadership and protect the U.S. Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic, while supporting civil authorities to protect lives and property and helping ensure public safety in accordance with the law. The Joint Chiefs also called on the force to embody the ideals of the nation.

“As service members, we must embody the values and ideals of the nation,” the Joint Chiefs said. “We support and defend the Constitution. Any act to disrupt the constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values, and oath; it is against the law.”

The top officers said that on Jan. 20, in accordance with the Constitution, confirmed by the states and courts and certified by Congress, Biden will be inaugurated and become commander in chief.

“To our men and women deployed and at home, safeguarding our country — stay ready, keep your eyes on the horizon, and remain focused on the mission,” the Joint Chiefs said. “We honor your continued service in defense of every American.”

-Joint Chiefs call riot a ‘direct assault’ on the constitutional process, affirm Biden as next commander in chief - The Washington Post

After that statement, I think this is a good time to invoke the title of this thread, as the above should settle any arguments about the process, the outcome, and the future.

Latest posts

Back