The End

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always amazes me that the Trumpsters blame the Democrats for fudging an election when they were the ruling party. Must have been weird seeing all of those Dem eleves sneaking around changing and swapping votes. And imagine the odds of only happening in states Trump didn't win. The odds are mind boggling.
I don't know ... (disclosure, I'm Canadian so I do not have any stake in the election outcome) .. but I found it frustrating, if not a bit outlandish that I could not find any media from North America that wasn't highly biased or in some cases flat out lies. I found a majority, if not all, of the major networks blatantly anti Trump, and never showing 2 sides to any issue. Add on top the bias from IT giants/social media like Google, Twitter, Amazon, YouTube and Facebook and it doesn't seem that mind boggling. I had to find media sources from the UK and Australia to get any sort of truthful reporting.

Factcheck:
SNOPES

Another better description...
Detroit News
Oh yeah snopes......we KNOW they arent biased.

Here is info as to WHY the windows were covered.

Lawrence Garcia, the city of Detroit’s corporation counsel, said the windows had been covered because poll workers inside had expressed concerns about people taking unauthorized photographs and videos of their work.

So, people that are required by law to watch the polling process, cant do their DUTY, because of expressed concerns.......HMMM. Wrong or unfair methods may be used if the overall goal is good.....AKA the ends justifies the means. So "expressing concerns....or a fear" allowed them to cover the windows so they couldnt be watched. Seems kinda convient, wouldnt you say?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/05/technology/michigan-election-ballot-counting.html

Last edited:
Blaming a piece of machinery? C'mon man! Sure we know that GIGO.

I think I'll just trust these guys to 'do the right thing':

The Joint Chiefs of Staff, the group of the most senior uniformed leaders at the Pentagon, issued a force-wide statement Tuesday condemning the riot at the Capitol as a “direct assault” on Congress and the constitutional process and affirming President-elect Joe Biden will become the nation’s 46th commander in chief on Jan 20.

The memo represented a rare step for a U.S. military leadership that has sought to keep the American armed forces out of the nation’s rancorous partisan politics in recent years. It came after a number of the rioters, who stormed the Capitol last week falsely claiming last year’s presidential election had been stolen from President Trump, turned out to be veterans of the U.S. military.

“The violent riot in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021 was a direct assault on the U.S. Congress, the Capitol Building and our Constitutional process,” the top officers said. “We mourn the deaths of the two Capitol policemen and others connected to these unprecedented events.”

The Joint Chiefs said that they witnessed actions inside the Capitol that were inconsistent with the rule of law and that the rights to freedom of speech and assembly “do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and insurrection.”

The top uniformed officers broadly affirmed that the military would continue to obey lawful orders from civilian leadership and protect the U.S. Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic, while supporting civil authorities to protect lives and property and helping ensure public safety in accordance with the law. The Joint Chiefs also called on the force to embody the ideals of the nation.

“As service members, we must embody the values and ideals of the nation,” the Joint Chiefs said. “We support and defend the Constitution. Any act to disrupt the constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values, and oath; it is against the law.”

The top officers said that on Jan. 20, in accordance with the Constitution, confirmed by the states and courts and certified by Congress, Biden will be inaugurated and become commander in chief.

“To our men and women deployed and at home, safeguarding our country — stay ready, keep your eyes on the horizon, and remain focused on the mission,” the Joint Chiefs said. “We honor your continued service in defense of every American.”

-Joint Chiefs call riot a ‘direct assault’ on the constitutional process, affirm Biden as next commander in chief - The Washington Post

After that statement, I think this is a good time to invoke the title of this thread, as the above should settle any arguments about the process, the outcome, and the future.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/brooks-antifa-violence-intelligence/2021/01/06/id/1004541/

I don't know ... (disclosure, I'm Canadian so I do not have any stake in the election outcome) .. but I found it frustrating, if not a bit outlandish that I could not find any media from North America that wasn't highly biased or in some cases flat out lies. I found a majority, if not all, of the major networks blatantly anti Trump, and never showing 2 sides to any issue. Add on top the bias from IT giants/social media like Google, Twitter, Amazon, YouTube and Facebook and it doesn't seem that mind boggling. I had to find media sources from the UK and Australia to get any sort of truthful reporting.
[/QUOTE
Did it ever enter your minds that if everywhere is anti-trump, maybe they have a reason and could be correct? You have based the entirety of your country on one man, out of more than 300,000,000 people .. and he is the reason you are going to kill each other over? That is just ridiculous and pathetic.

So your telling me that Mo Brooks didnt say this? Did you watch the video to see what Mo Brooks said?
I agree that he said it, but he's not telling the truth.
POLITIFACT
The President says it also but it's not true either. Since it seems you only trust Newsmax, OAN, or Fox , feel free to ignore this.

Wow, why does it always take some oddball theory or conspiracy to justify trump's actions? White people dressing up as idiots in horned costumes and plastic handcuffs wearing maga hats and attacking the Capitol, suspiciously at the same time that dear leader trump is egging the dreaded "antifa" onto the Capitol to have a "wild" time. Does that sound plausible? Even remotely. Try some reality for a change.

I agree that he said it, but he's not telling the truth.
POLITIFACT
The President says it also but it's not true either. Since it seems you only trust Newsmax, OAN, or Fox , feel free to ignore this.

So, Congress WASNT briefed that ANTIFA looking to infiltrate the rally, a couple of days BEFORE the rally? Why is that so hard to believe?

I was watching the rally. Maga people are like the people on this forum.....mostly middle aged. Maga people are usually 35-65.....again, like people on this forum. As my wife and I are watching......there are people dressed in black......carry backpacks.....busting into Congress. While they are walking down the hall, they are flipping off statues. Your gonna tell me those people are part of the Maga crowd?

Look at this. That afternoon I posted a video on FB, from a twitter account, from Someone that was at the rally.....said people wearing black running past him (a group of people with ear pieces....saying its time to go) and running towards the capital. FB deemed it false. I took a snippet of the fact checkers. FB was in such a hurry to "Fact check" everything......NONE of the 6 fact checks had anything to do with the video. THAT is trying to control the narrative. Fact checkers.PNG

Wow, why does it always take some oddball theory or conspiracy to justify trump's actions? White people dressing up as idiots in horned costumes and plastic handcuffs wearing maga hats and attacking the Capitol, suspiciously at the same time that dear leader trump is egging the dreaded "antifa" onto the Capitol to have a "wild" time. Does that sound plausible? Even remotely. Try some reality for a change.

That's exactly it.

Trump will never accept responsibility for anything negative he is responsible for. He will lie, deflect and his supporters will defend him in a way that can only be described as cult like.

I've lived in the NY metro area for my entire life so I know Trump and his history. He is a con man extrodinare. He duped close to half the country. He couldn't care less about the average working Joe, he only wants adulation for himself.

View attachment 74832

Proud Boys where there also...

View attachment 74833View attachment 74832View attachment 74833
So, Congress WASNT briefed that ANTIFA looking to infiltrate the rally, a couple of days BEFORE the rally? Why is that so hard to believe?

I was watching the rally. Maga people are like the people on this forum.....mostly middle aged. Maga people are usually 35-65.....again, like people on this forum. As my wife and I are watching......there are people dressed in black......carry backpacks.....busting into Congress. While they are walking down the hall, they are flipping off statues. Your gonna tell me those people are part of the Maga crowd?

Look at this. That afternoon I posted a video on FB, from a twitter account, from Someone that was at the rally.....said people wearing black running past him (a group of people with ear pieces....saying its time to go) and running towards the capital. FB deemed it false. I took a snippet of the fact checkers. FB was in such a hurry to "Fact check" everything......NONE of the 6 fact checks had anything to do with the video. THAT is trying to control the narrative. View attachment 74830
Proud Boys in Black

1610559322389.png

Plus quite a few QANON believes.

The fact that big tech is censoring speech, deplatforming businesses they don’t agree with, forcing companies to donate to one party and not to another or be deplatformed is WRONG!

Next it will be you can’t get a job because of your political stance on your personal platform.

Then what? Re-education camps? First, it’ll be for right wingers. Then camps will be filled with those with any independent thought left. Then the useful idiots. Don’t think so? Pick up a history book.

Slippery slope just got slippier. The fact that democrats are applauding censorship tells me all I ever needed to know. The fact that GOPers are agreeing tells me all I need to know as well. The discussion here where most of you seem pigeon holed believing one group or the other and vehemently defending why also tells me everything I need to know about how far gone civil society has become.

There is no such thing as hate speech. Now, we are down to free speech is awesome, so long as I agree with what they have to say. Which I do not. I have, and will continue to think for myself. Somehow Ima racist, a bigot, a xenophobic asshole. Common sense? Dead.
Rational thought? Dead.
Deductive thinking? Dead.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...do-we-deprogram-millions-racist-violent-trump

The fact that big tech is censoring speech, deplatforming businesses they don’t agree with, forcing companies to donate to one party and not to another or be deplatformed is WRONG!

Next it will be you can’t get a job because of your political stance on your personal platform.

Then what? Re-education camps? First, it’ll be for right wingers. Then camps will be filled with those with any independent thought left. Then the useful idiots. Don’t think so? Pick up a history book.

Slippery slope just got slippier. The fact that democrats are applauding censorship tells me all I ever needed to know. The fact that GOPers are agreeing tells me all I need to know as well. The discussion here where most of you seem pigeon holed believing one group or the other and vehemently defending why also tells me everything I need to know about how far gone civil society has become.

There is no such thing as hate speech. Now, we are down to free speech is awesome, so long as I agree with what they have to say. Which I do not. I have, and will continue to think for myself. Somehow Ima racist, a bigot, a xenophobic asshole. Common sense? Dead.
Rational thought? Dead.
Deductive thinking? Dead.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...do-we-deprogram-millions-racist-violent-trump

EXACTLY.

I was always told, that Free speech ISNT for speech that you like, its for speech that you DONT like.

Latest posts

Back