The End

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You realize that the news people reporting outside were attacked and some of their equipment destroyed. This reporter managed to get inside without being singled out by the trump mob and was celebrating that fact. Brave woman, unlike the cowards that tried to stifle the news coverage .

You're right.....move along nothing to see here, these arent the droids that your looking for.

Conservative Website Admits Its Stories About Dominion Were ‘Completely False’ in Massive Retraction

By Marisa SarnoffJan 15th, 2021, 2:15 pm
504 comments

Donald Trump points in Oval Office

Doug Mills-Pool/Getty Images
Right-wing online opinion website American Thinker has issued a retraction of false, unsupported, and debunked stories it published about Dominion Voting Systems and the company’s role in the 2020 presidential election.
Dominion is one of the companies that has been targeted by conspiracy theorists claiming President Donald Trump actually won the 2020 election.

Friday’s online statement, posted by American Thinker editor and publisher Thomas Lifson, was notable for its careful wording, which seemed to acknowledge that it would likely lose a defamation lawsuit by Dominion, rather than sincerely taking responsibility for publishing information it knew not to be true.

American Thinker Posts Retraction of Dominion Stories (mediaite.com)

Here is the retraction by American Thinker and their contributors:

American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.

These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.

From reading this, they apparently are afraid of losing a lawsuit because of the lies they spread in online media. There is enough factual material out-there, involving this election, that you don't need to lie about it! I recall watching the evening news during Watergate, and as things unfolded, it made me wonder, "who's in-charge?" Night after night, unbelievable events happening. People arrested, people resigning, the "Saturday Night Massacre," shuffling the Presidential Cabinet. Now, 45 years later, we have another sequence of national events apparently changing daily, no one is sure what's happening next, and a lot of people anxious about what could happen, and the states of mind of the principal characters during the history in the making.

Then south Florida played an important part in the saga of what happened during Watergate. POTUS Nixon (whose very name, apparently is a trigger for Trump, afraid of being compared to him) would fly on his presidential helicopter into banker Bebe Reboso's home on Biscayne Bay/Key Biscayne, and land on the helipad built by the government for Nixon's use (it was demolished after Nixon's resignation). Reboso kept in a safe there, $400,000 cash from the dairy producer's association, which was used by E. Howard Hunt and Chuck Colson to hire the Cuban expatriates who became known as the Watergate 'Plumbers,' used for breaking into the Democratic National Committee offices. My niece used to play with the daughter of one of those Cubans. The longer things went-on, and with the help of 'Deep Throat,' the truth eventually caused the POTUS to resign, giving a final 'double-V' with his arms as he departed to California, no-longer the POTUS. That's the same 'double-V' arm sign used by dirty trickster Roger Stone, the political operative when he was recently commuted by POTUS Trump, after being convicted of multiple felonies (that number of felonies would be seven), for lying to the US Congress. Stone lives in south Florida, in Ft. Lauderdale, it's well-known that he sports a large head-bust tattoo of Nixon on his back. He can claim, "Nixon's got my back." Trump had Stone's back, I'm unsure who has Trump's: L. Lin Wood? Sidney Powell? Rudolph Giuliani? Laura Boebert?

I'm watching and praying for a peaceful next few weeks.

Last edited:
I suspect it has more to-do with a desire to employ people who display integrity, honor, and truthfulness.

Isnt that an assumption on people that you dont know?

This was a conversation that I had years ago with the person that was in charge of a job that I was working. He was Canadian, but came here at 18, and married an American. He was probably 55ish and this was in 2015. He put it very succinctly. He said the difference between Liberals and Conservatives. Conservatives look at liberals like they are ignorant. "Here are the facts that you just aren't paying attention to.". Liberals look at conservatives like they are Evil. Conservatives are racist, xenophobic, homophobic, want to kill polar bears while singing the National Anthem, AND pouring a 5 gallon bucket of used motor oil onto the ground.

Isnt that an assumption on people that you dont know?

This was a conversation that I had years ago with the person that was in charge of a job that I was working. He was Canadian, but came here at 18, and married an American. He was probably 55ish and this was in 2015. He put it very succinctly. He said the difference between Liberals and Conservatives. Conservatives look at liberals like they are ignorant. "Here are the facts that you just aren't paying attention to.". Liberals look at conservatives like they are Evil. Conservatives are racist, xenophobic, homophobic, want to kill polar bears while singing the National Anthem, AND pouring a 5 gallon bucket of used motor oil onto the ground.
What an ironic statement, and following post!

It's not always 'left vs right.' That's what generates the ink, but the centrist/moderate position enjoys I believe the largest number of members, perhaps more-than L vs R.

Sadly, the legacy of #45 will best be remembered for two things: the pandemic being ignored with the accompanying economic devastation and the associated COVID-19 morbidity and mortality, and the tragedy of his last month, rather-than anything done during his term, before that. The end of two-hundred seven years of peaceful occupancy of the seat of the federal government, during-which members of the occupying mob repeatedly called-for lynching the Vice-President, is too-fantastic to believe to-be possible-until it happened. Meanwhile the POTUS is more-interested in watching live on Fox News the Capitol invasion, instead of trying to restore order, or finding-out where his #2 is, and whether he is safe, and available to assume control of the USA, should the POTUS become unable to perform his duties. I suspect in that afternoon's events. Vice-President Pence had the scales lifted from his eyes, concerning the Vice-President's fealty to the POTUS, and what is best for the country.

If the Vice-President were to resign the day-before the Inauguration, and the order of succession was followed, Presidents, Vice Presidents, and First Ladies of the United States | USAGov how would the POTUS react? The Vice-President has already, after more-than two months post-election, decided he can acknowledge the outcome, while his boss has yet-to be able to, "say that name." Sad! POTUS needs more covfefe.

Last edited:
What an ironic statement, and following post!

It's not always 'left vs right.' That's what generates the ink, but the centrist/moderate position enjoys I believe the largest number of members, perhaps more-than L vs R.

Sadly, the legacy of #45 will best be remembered for two things: the pandemic being ignored with the accompanying economic devastation and the associated COVID-19 morbidity and mortality, and the tragedy of his last month, rather-than anything done during his term, before that. The end of two-hundred seven years of peaceful occupancy of the seat of the federal government, during-which members of the occupying mob repeatedly called-for lynching the Vice-President, is too-fantastic to believe to-be possible-until it happened. Meanwhile the POTUS is more-interested in watching live on Fox News the Capitol invasion, instead of trying to restore order, or finding-out where his #2 is, and whether he is safe, and available to assume control of the USA, should the POTUS become unable to perform his duties. I suspect in that afternoon's events. Vice-President Pence had the scales lifted from his eyes, concerning the Vice-President's fealty to the POTUS, and what is best for the country.

If the Vice-President were to resign the day-before the Inauguration, and the order of succession was followed, Presidents, Vice Presidents, and First Ladies of the United States | USAGov how would the POTUS react? The Vice-President has already, after more-than two months post-election, decided he can acknowledge the outcome, while his boss has yet-to be able to, "say that name." Sad! POTUS needs more covfefe.
With the innumerable attacks upon Trump and family from day 1 it is amazing to me he has held up as well as he has. I have seen nothing like it in my 70 years and I have always followed politics and current events. Who knows what Trump would have turned out to be if the opposition had recognized his 2016 election as legit and allowed him to govern,,but he was attacked by all sides, including the FBI-CIA-NSA-Justice Dept.-media, NY Prosecutors,,a literal nightmare to Coup him out of office!! You all know that is true. NOW I say drop the actions to immolate him and his followers and move on,,or else the fury that may follow will be a nightmare to behold. Those that hated Trump are now prepared to destroy our very Bill Of Rights,,and what to you all think that will trigger..................................................

With the innumerable attacks upon Trump and family from day 1 it is amazing to me he has held up as well as he has. I have seen nothing like it in my 70 years and I have always followed politics and current events. Who knows what Trump would have turned out to be if the opposition had recognized his 2016 election as legit and allowed him to govern,,but he was attacked by all sides, including the FBI-CIA-NSA-Justice Dept.-media, NY Prosecutors,,a literal nightmare to Coup him out of office!! You all know that is true. NOW I say drop the actions to immolate him and his followers and move on,,or else the fury that may follow will be a nightmare to behold. Those that hated Trump are now prepared to destroy our very Bill Of Rights,,and what to you all think that will trigger..................................................

Dont worry the end justifies the means.....so destroying the bill of rights, the constitution, or the economy IS justified, all to get rid of someone that people dont like.

I still believe there are "held down 7s" in regards to this information warfare.
How can there be TWO completely opposing views of the same exact actions being taken?

Someone in a crowd sneezes.... Half of the crowd then says Bless You.... The other half of the crowd says "Hes trying to harm us."

How can this be?

Break it down to ones own life. as a child maybe. did it ever happen that someone lied about something in order to get someone else to do something they wanted. One sibling broke a household item, blamed it on the other sibling, to have the parent enforce a punishment. The affected sibling now feeling injustice was done to him.

One must realize that vast majorities believe one viewpoint.
and also vast majorities believe another viewpoint.

Each viewpoint is true to either of these two vast majorities.

My viewpoint is true to me.

Your viewpoint is true for you.

How can this be that two opposing viewpoints are both true?

It must be that there is a Third, unseen, party to this battle of viewpoints.

There is some one in the middle, unseen and undetected, that is handing out information that is skewed that keeps resulting in 2+2=18.

If both sides would focus their energy on bringing to light THAT person. The one behind the curtain. In the middle of these two opposing narratives, he certainly exists, then resolution can take place.

Too many are REACTING to words and pictures when they should be LOOKING for this "third party".

Follow your communication channels up, up, up until they each contain the same common denominator.

Theres your "Third Party"

I believe while one viewpoint is trying to take down Trump. The other viewpoint has spotted, found, and is uncovering this "Third Party" that the first viewpoint doesn't seem to notice.

I still believe there are "held down 7s" in regards to this information warfare.
How can there be TWO completely opposing views of the same exact actions being taken?

Someone in a crowd sneezes.... Half of the crowd then says Bless You.... The other half of the crowd says "Hes trying to harm us."

How can this be?

Break it down to ones own life. as a child maybe. did it ever happen that someone lied about something in order to get someone else to do something they wanted. One sibling broke a household item, blamed it on the other sibling, to have the parent enforce a punishment. The affected sibling now feeling injustice was done to him.

One must realize that vast majorities believe one viewpoint.
and also vast majorities believe another viewpoint.

Each viewpoint is true to either of these two vast majorities.

My viewpoint is true to me.

Your viewpoint is true for you.

How can this be that two opposing viewpoints are both true?

It must be that there is a Third, unseen, party to this battle of viewpoints.

There is some one in the middle, unseen and undetected, that is handing out information that is skewed that keeps resulting in 2+2=18.

If both sides would focus their energy on bringing to light THAT person. The one behind the curtain. In the middle of these two opposing narratives, he certainly exists, then resolution can take place.

Too many are REACTING to words and pictures when they should be LOOKING for this "third party".

Follow your communication channels up, up, up until they each contain the same common denominator.

Theres your "Third Party"

I believe while one viewpoint is trying to take down Trump. The other viewpoint has spotted, found, and is uncovering this "Third Party" that the first viewpoint doesn't seem to notice.
There is a degree of truth to this. The explanation for it goes-back thousands of years for an early explanation of what you have somewhat described.

The supporters of "the election was stolen, Stop the Steal!" are the people still in the cave, trying to understand what are the shadows they see, on the walls of the cave.

Every court in the land, from state courts to the Supreme Court of the United States, those are the people who left the cave. They saw the happenings in the outside-the-cave world. They witness the true circumstances happening. When they return to the cave to explain what is happening outside, in the world, the cave-dwellers refuse to accept reality: "why, we see right-here on our walls, what's happening!"

I didn't say it.

Plato did. The allegory of the cave.

Strother Martin's famous address to the chain gang, of which Paul Newman was a 'difficult member:'

There is a degree of truth to this. The explanation for it goes-back thousands of years for an early explanation of what you have somewhat described.

The supporters of "the election was stolen, Stop the Steal!" are the people still in the cave, trying to understand what are the shadows they see, on the walls of the cave.

Every court in the land, from state courts to the Supreme Court of the United States, those are the people who left the cave. They saw the happenings in the outside-the-cave world.
They witness the true circumstances happening. When they return to the cave to explain what is happening outside, in the world, the cave-dwellers refuse to accept reality: "why, we see right-here on our walls, what's happening!"

I didn't say it.

Strother Martin's famous address to the chain gang, of which Paul Newman was a 'difficult member:'

This is the problem. YOU ARE IN A CAVE.....I AM NOT. ( You are NOT enlightened.......and I AM).

Remember what I said how Liberals look at Conservatives?

Liberals look at conservatives like they are Evil. Conservatives are racist, xenophobic, homophobic, want to kill polar bears while singing the National Anthem, AND pouring a 5 gallon bucket of used motor oil onto the ground. (and apparently now live in caves.....)

This is the problem. YOU ARE IN A CAVE.....I AM NOT. ( You are NOT enlightened.......and I AM).

Remember what I said how Liberals look at Conservatives?

Liberals look at conservatives like they are Evil. Conservatives are racist, xenophobic, homophobic, want to kill polar bears while singing the National Anthem, AND pouring a 5 gallon bucket of used motor oil onto the ground. (and apparently now live in caves.....)
I have-to admit, you're persistent. But, you sound like Pee-Wee Herman! And, the ALL-CAPS is scaring me!

Every court in the land, from state courts to the Supreme Court of the United States, those are the people who left the cave. They saw the happenings in the outside-the-cave world. They witness the true circumstances happening. When they return to the cave to explain what is happening outside, in the world, the cave-dwellers refuse to accept reality: "why, we see right-here on our walls, what's happening!"

I didn't say it.

I see your point. Thank you for your consideration.

This is the biggest difference between lefties and what I like to refer to as normal people, that apparently live in caves.

Normal people don't like "Something". Pick anything. We don't buy it. We ignore it. Whatever. Vote with your wallet types. For example, I personally don't believe in religion. You can. I don't care. Whatever helps you sleep at night. At the same time, I expect the same respect from "you" that I do not believe. I don't need (or want) a law or a govt to fix it.

Lefties don't like something? Oh hell no. It should instantly be banned, made illegal, shamed out of existence ruining your career. Forever. How about we use religion? "Oh, it's gotta go, how can you be so stupid to believe in bla bla bla. " Lefties always think they are the smartest person in the room and how is it that everyone is so uneducated and apparently still lives in caves...
"Eat the rich! Big corp/wall st owns the GOP! All they do is screw the working man!!" bla bla bla. Hate to tell you this, cupcake. The largest funders of DNC is big corp, big pharm, wall st. They (DNC/RNC) are on the same team. Their team. And they are cleaning us all out. We were sold out years ago. Now the fleecing begins. What do you think is going to happen once that debt clock explodes? Might wanna read up on Venezuela. You think that toilet paper shortage last year was rough? We ain't seen nothin yet. But hey! Orange man bad!

This social media issue banning those deemed conservative or violent is one of many examples. Somebody says something big tech don't like. Buh bye. Leftie: "That's great! I can't stand what that guy says! He's fomenting fear and scary stuff!" Until the point comes big tech don't like what lefties now have to say. And then what? Buh-bye. This should scare the bejeebus out of everyone enough to wake up and see you're being played by both sides to ruin all of us together. But from the posts above, nope. So, thanks for making us all wage slaves. If anything, Trump has exposed just how much both the GOPe and the DNC hate the American people and LOVE that money! Don't believe me? I'll use GOPe as example. That bitch that lost in GA sold out her stocks the week before the 'rona shutdown. Along with quite a few more in CONgress. The rest of us lost how much?? I was 30% down in a week. Why isn't she in prison? Why aren't they all in prison? How do they ALL get elected with maybe a couple hundred thou in assets and leave office multi-millionaires? If they leave office at all. Because they sold alllllll of us out!

Chain up a dog. Tighten it up one link a day. By the time that dog realizes he's completely screwed it's too late. And that's what is going on from both sides for the last 100 years. Which everyone would realize if real history was taught or if critical thinking was still a thing.

The capitol fiasco was pre-planned, on purpose to do what? Let's see, they were just getting started on hearing evidence presented regarding election fr.....oh yeah. It was so scary and violent they went right back at it not even a couple hours later and pressed for certification by none other than Grahamnesty and Cocaine Mitch without further hearing or debate. All of a sudden, every one of the GOPe that were going to take a stand for Trump had their "out". That's convenient. And now that info is out that the FBI knew the day before about the "riot" it's too convenient.

Which ALSO SHOWS HOW BULLSHIT THIS COVID IS!!!!! IF it is soooo deadly, the most important people in the 'erf would have been unable to resume the hearing to certify the election results. With that many people running around yelling and spreading germs it would have taken weeks to clean and sanitize. But hey Orange man bad. Kabuki theater. You can expect a slew of rights go buh bye forever in a couple days thru executive fiat. But hey Orange man bad....

This is the biggest difference between lefties and what I like to refer to as normal people, that apparently live in caves.

Normal people don't like "Something". Pick anything. We don't buy it. We ignore it. Whatever. Vote with your wallet types. For example, I personally don't believe in religion. You can. I don't care. Whatever helps you sleep at night. At the same time, I expect the same respect from "you" that I do not believe. I don't need (or want) a law or a govt to fix it.

Lefties don't like something? Oh hell no. It should instantly be banned, made illegal, shamed out of existence ruining your career. Forever. How about we use religion? "Oh, it's gotta go, how can you be so stupid to believe in bla bla bla. " Lefties always think they are the smartest person in the room and how is it that everyone is so uneducated and apparently still lives in caves...
"Eat the rich! Big corp/wall st owns the GOP! All they do is screw the working man!!" bla bla bla. Hate to tell you this, cupcake. The largest funders of DNC is big corp, big pharm, wall st. They (DNC/RNC) are on the same team. Their team. And they are cleaning us all out. We were sold out years ago. Now the fleecing begins. What do you think is going to happen once that debt clock explodes? Might wanna read up on Venezuela. You think that toilet paper shortage last year was rough? We ain't seen nothin yet. But hey! Orange man bad!

This social media issue banning those deemed conservative or violent is one of many examples. Somebody says something big tech don't like. Buh bye. Leftie: "That's great! I can't stand what that guy says! He's fomenting fear and scary stuff!" Until the point comes big tech don't like what lefties now have to say. And then what? Buh-bye. This should scare the bejeebus out of everyone enough to wake up and see you're being played by both sides to ruin all of us together. But from the posts above, nope. So, thanks for making us all wage slaves. If anything, Trump has exposed just how much both the GOPe and the DNC hate the American people and LOVE that money! Don't believe me? I'll use GOPe as example. That bitch that lost in GA sold out her stocks the week before the 'rona shutdown. Along with quite a few more in CONgress. The rest of us lost how much?? I was 30% down in a week. Why isn't she in prison? Why aren't they all in prison? How do they ALL get elected with maybe a couple hundred thou in assets and leave office multi-millionaires? If they leave office at all. Because they sold alllllll of us out!

Chain up a dog. Tighten it up one link a day. By the time that dog realizes he's completely screwed it's too late. And that's what is going on from both sides for the last 100 years. Which everyone would realize if real history was taught or if critical thinking was still a thing.

The capitol fiasco was pre-planned, on purpose to do what? Let's see, they were just getting started on hearing evidence presented regarding election fr.....oh yeah. It was so scary and violent they went right back at it not even a couple hours later and pressed for certification by none other than Grahamnesty and Cocaine Mitch without further hearing or debate. All of a sudden, every one of the GOPe that were going to take a stand for Trump had their "out". That's convenient. And now that info is out that the FBI knew the day before about the "riot" it's too convenient.

Which ALSO SHOWS HOW BULLSHIT THIS COVID IS!!!!! IF it is soooo deadly, the most important people in the 'erf would have been unable to resume the hearing to certify the election results. With that many people running around yelling and spreading germs it would have taken weeks to clean and sanitize. But hey Orange man bad. Kabuki theater. You can expect a slew of rights go buh bye forever in a couple days thru executive fiat. But hey Orange man bad....
You speak volumes my brother! I think most R folks have figured this out. At a minimum my L friends seem to adopted this blind Faith that scares the shit out of me.! I am just so fed up.

You speak volumes my brother! I think most R folks have figured this out. At a minimum my L friends seem to adopted this blind Faith that scares the shit out of me.! I am just so fed up.
Most R folks have not figured it out at all. The blind faith you speak of is the R folks' faith in a criminal lying conman. We keep coming back to the fact that both the Ls and Rs think they know the truth.

Back