The game has changed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
2050cc and 487lbs :biglaugh: and if the blower and turbo wasn't bad enough, there is also a charge of the sqeeze :punk:

gen2051711.jpg

fromliz112910.jpg

Even the head of World Yamaha and a rep from Star Yamaha Motor Company Ca, USA had to stop by and take a look.

ymc051711.jpg

Last edited:
Horsepower's gotta be off the scale... Too much for this old fart...:biglaugh:

Not sure I believe the bikes weight that I am sure was measured by Paul. Still, very cool and should be fun!

Sean

I could keep up with him on Arkansas scenic loop. Just sayin........ :)

Maybe it's 487lbs - of torque?????????

What a beast! Love to see some 1/4 mile stats.

So you think mad max will take it to thunder and let people take it out on demo rides :biglaugh:

A little birdie told me that there is a chance the owner of the bike is going to let Bob Carlson (the guy who rode the street turbo Vmax to a 8.4) take it down the drag strip later on this year.

Just cause its gota belt doesnt mean its fine tuned,Ive heard and had horror stories with Paul(madmax) Just sayin.Id want to SEE it run!

Holey crap what a monster!! Hope it runs as good as it looks.I've herd a chain drive is much lighter. Wouldn't the blower replace the weight of the stock pipes?.Even with carbon fiber wheel's, 200lbs lighter then stock is a little hard to believe :hmmm:

Yeah, losing 200lbs after adding a blower, turbo, and juice bottle seems impossible. But I imagine tuning something that complex in has to be a nightmare of A/F numbers, boost levels, and ECU programming.

Wow. How much boost is being run ?? Is this a street bike or a dyno hand grenade like the 600HP Busas?

The bike sure looks nice! We had the last bike show before the winter, The Petrol Circus, and there was this cool double turbo demon...
attachment.php

...among some other cool stuff :clapping:
file.php

file.php

Attachments

• dbl turbo.jpg
    dbl turbo.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 183
I do not believe it weighs 478lb. I wathced a guy weigh a gsx with magnesium rims and a 2 lb bottle nos set up and went 454lb. I do not think it go 478 even with no oil or gas. Super nice love to have it but if its working right it be hard to get down the track. UFO bike would smoke him, my guess. Worse case, ufo bike just have to add mor nos.

A little birdie told me that there is a chance the owner of the bike is going to let Bob Carlson (the guy who rode the street turbo Vmax to a 8.4) take it down the drag strip later on this year.
Any one know if this bad boy was ever taken down the strip? Bob Carlson actually races with me at Lebanon Valley (and i have a 2 and 0 record agents him :eusa_dance:) He said MadMax wanted him to ride it before it was built and he was all for it. But that was the last he heard about it.

I do not believe the weight of that bike. I also saw a gsk 1000 with magnesium rims weigh at 450 with one bottle. my gen 1 chain drive is more than his advertised weight and i do not have a super charger. UFO will smoke this bike. he be lucky to make it down the strip.

Back