The impossible has been achieved!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
LOL... don't try this at home!!:surprise:

Attachments

• VMaxCar.jpg
    VMaxCar.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 195
I can't believe that someone would go through so much trouble and work to do something like that. Must be an Englishman trying to get into Ripley's, Believe It Or Not. No doubt some damage was done to the car and bike with such a stunt. Simply amazing! :clapping: :uhm00000:

So I think this pretty much proves that you can fit a square peg in a round hole. Damn.

Details? Looks normal to me. I don't have a truck any more and have to get the bike from here to there some how. :confused2:
O.K. not really, just thought the pic was funny.

I would have thought a trailer would be easier, but I'm funny like that LOL. OK now it looks like we should start posting other great "trailering the bike" solutions! I'll start!!

Attachments

• bike on top.jpg
    bike on top.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 90
Not a bike, but proves you CAN fit anything into the back seat!

Attachments

• Pr060105ponyride1.jpg
    Pr060105ponyride1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Pr060105ponyride2.jpg
    Pr060105ponyride2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 59
Buster Hymen said:
Not a bike, but proves you CAN fit anything into the back seat!
Both are a hoot. It's amazing what people can think of. Why be normal and do it the easy way when you can make it really hard on yourself and screw things up in the process? These are non-conformists to the highest degree. Good fun..........keep em coming. :rofl_200:

heres one for ya !

Attachments

• 2669404_370.jpg
    2669404_370.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 57
  • House_Pet_Buffalo_vs__Rides_Car_Shotgun_With_Owner_In_Canada_1.jpg
    House_Pet_Buffalo_vs__Rides_Car_Shotgun_With_Owner_In_Canada_1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 51
The vmax looks like a photoshop. The side cover is too far away from the front head.

Now that you mention that I kind of agree....seems like there's too much gap between the b-pillar and side cover. Could be the photo angle or shadow though.

I was going to say I have done something like this in real life no photo shopping here! I put my VW engine in the back seat of my wife olds cutless years ago. I even put the seatbelt on it LOL! My wife thought I was insane

G

Well, maybe not imposibble but...

2359789b1dd785eb43a3bff.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back