the mod monkey comes to my sleep every night

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1260

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys , many of you know that i am with no my V-max since 2011 after a spun bearing. that time i had the brilliand idea to rebuild everything on my bike. Striped the frame, painted it, lots lots LOTS of chrome. everything that has bolts on it or moves is chromed and i mean everything from the wheels forks frond rear master cylinders tripple trees, center stand side stand frond rear callipers and many many more.i have my bike in the living room and my engine in the workshop doing some measurments so i am going to be sure that i wont have any problems with my new block, grinded cams and the compression ratio that is high.
I feel like i am a b-52 bomber and drop bombs to Sean morley as i am bombing him with tons of questions and he replies to all. Last night the monkey ( somebody take that monkey out of my house) gave me a list.
MLS Head Gaskets (Morley Muscle)
HD studs (Morley Muscle)
HD valve springs (Morley Muscle)
HD chains for my cams (Morley Muscle)
Already got my HD oil Kit with new oil pump (Morley Muscle)
Got my new exhaust System Sean arranged for me with Marks
It will take some time to be Ready (hope late November)

right now my mechanic is making me a diagram stock vs my regrined cams which i ll post as soon as he gets it ready. my compression ratio will be near 13:1 so i have to be very caution about everything. That's why everything has to be Heavy Duty.
i hope my bike will write on the dyno when the time comes 155 hp ( my last dyno before the rebuild was 141 hp rear wheel with stock headers and cams and with lower compression ratio) hope it works well for me cause i am getting tired of thinking
Thanks Sean for your help i really appresiate it :th_stophierPeeingIn

Your bike is in the living room? If you are married you have a cool wife! Sounds like you are building an awesome bike.

That's a smart way of finding the perfect woman invite her over with M/C in living room for a reaction ! GENIUS I asked my wife about hunting and fishing Been married almost 30 yrs

that's a great idea , i would be prefer though the M/C was in working condition and made her a spin to feel the rumble and what real men ride hehe

That's a smart way of finding the perfect woman invite her over with M/C in living room for a reaction ! GENIUS I asked my wife about hunting and fishing Been married almost 30 yrs

I hade race car parts in my kitchen when I started dating my wife. She had no problem with it then. Now I don't even have a race car..

I hade race car parts in my kitchen when I started dating my wife. She had no problem with it then. Now I don't even have a race car..

lol Good woman there.
My roomie got pissed one night. He came home and I was rebuilding a pair of Mikuni carbs on the kitchen table. He walked back out mumbling something about us eating there...

Never told him about what I did with the last gf on that same table
rainbowlaugh.png

Latest posts

Back