The new iPhones are here The new iPhones are here!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
Check out the link... I'm amazed what they can fit into such a small package. This thing truly blows my mind! :worthy:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/07/s...est&refresh=60

I'm SOOOOO geeking!

I've had the first three so the 4th is SO going to happen....

24% thinner than the current 3Gs, 300 hour stand by, 7 hours talk time, 5mp quality camera, records 720P video, front facing camera for video chats, and on and on...

Loox good, but still not for me. There's no way in hell I'll EVER sign a 2-year contract with AT&T. And then on top of this, I'm traveling for up to a year, so who and where would I sign a contract with? Hmm.. gonna stick with my trusty ol' Nokia 6230i, still a great phone all these years on :)

Cool !!!

Now if they only used a real network ( can you hear me now? ) it would be AWESOME !!
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Just messin'. Early reviews are quite good. Can you tell who I work for? lol

I love my Iphone.......but I don't want to give up my unlimited data plan for $30.00 per month...but I have to if I want to tether:bang head:

I heard the 3GS is started to be 50% off, but here we still pay for full price.
I have been waiting for a great phone for me to get a new plan.
Just not sure the 4G will be the all-in-one phone i was dreaming about :)

Too bad they don't want to handle flash.

I'm still lokking fwd to the nokia N8 with similar specs but with AMOLED screen and HDMI output.
Not speaking about the 12mb camera for taking gorgeous pics of the bike lol

I heard the 3GS is started to be 50% off, but here we still pay for full price.
I have been waiting for a great phone for me to get a new plan.
Just not sure the 4G will be the all-in-one phone i was dreaming about :)

Too bad they don't want to handle flash.

I'm still lokking fwd to the nokia N8 with similar specs but with AMOLED screen and HDMI output.
Not speaking about the 12mb camera for taking gorgeous pics of the bike lol

You need to watch the keynote speech that Jobs did on the phone. http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/1006ad9g4hjk/event/index.html

He talked about the mega pixels and OLED technology and why they didn't use a high MP camera and OLED.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/07/steve-jobs-live-from-wwdc-2010/

"Now everybody loves to talk about megapixels, but we tend to ask the question how do we make better pictures? Megapixels are nice, but what these cameras are really about is capturing photons and low light photography. So we've gone from 3 megapixel to 5 megapixel, but we're using a backside illuminated sensor."

"In addition to that, when most people increase megapixels they make the camera smaller, but we've kept ours the same size. They don't capture less photons. 5x digital zoom, tap to focus, and we've got an LED flash."

326 pixels per inch (human eye only sees 300)

"Second one, this is a biggie. Something we call the Retina Display. What's that? In any display there are pixels. We dramtically increased the pixel density, Four times the amount."

IPS technology -- "Quite a bit better than OLED."

800:1 contrast ration, 4x better than the 3GS

Bang! 960 x 640 display.

78% of the pixels on iPad are on the screen of an iPhone. (THAT is amazing IMO)

I have to agree with you. lol

I should have said, Nokia or Sony in general is making better optic and camera feature on their high end phone. My last N95 with his Mb Carl Zeiss was just amazing.
It was not just a substitute but a real camera despite of the lack of a good flash.

The iPhone 4 is promising no doubt, I want to see how competitors will react to it specially with windows 7 mobile phones and android 2.1.
I guess I will still wait 6 months to decide unless I get a very good deal lol

I'm a geek too and use my phone for everything or almost.
Iphone 4, could be the opportunity to get a garmin GPS :)

Latest posts

Back