The new Victory Ness Cafe bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDWeyand

Reaction score
I watched the video on the that news feed. That is a very nice looking bike. I sure it is not going to be a cheap bike, but would like to take one for a test ride. From what the description that they gave it sounds like they put a lot of work into building it. I would not trade my max for it.

Attachments

• victory ness cafe bike.jpg
    victory ness cafe bike.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 69
none of the cafe bike's are very big. But for a cafe bike I do like it, never own one but would like to test ride it, someone bring a crane to help me off it.

I like cafe styles bikes, not too sure about the Victory cafe though. It's o.k..

I much prefer the Victory Judge. It more resembles the V Max.

G Man

Attachments

• judge.jpg
    judge.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 22
I like cafe styles bikes, not too sure about the Victory cafe though. It's o.k..

Agreed.
Overall, I thinks the Victory bikes are very well styled, especially the Arlen Ness inspired models. Light years ahead of their American competition, Harley.
One issue I have with the Judge, and so many other cruiser-type bikes - the single-sided exhaust (sorry, all you 4 into 1 affectionados). In almost all bike designs, the exhaust is such a visual component . I think this should be shared equally, side to side. Maybe I'm just stuck on symmetry.
In any case, cosmetic design is purely subjective. There is no "right", no "wrong". It's just all about what Floats Your Boat.
Cheers!

G Man

I can't get over the seat-bottom-shape-gas-tank-into-oil-tank-into-rear-fender-hunched-back-due-to-brakelight thing it has going. It just doesn't 'flow' to my way of thinking. Then again, the VMAX doesn't either it could be said, but the vmax also doesn't have a pressed tin 1920's toy car looking swing arm.

I like the looks of it, at least it's not a "formula" bike as far as factory production models go.

The flow of it fits the classic cafe bike styling fairly well.......and it times it can look awkward, especially with the flat seat....

Look for a lot more cafe styling from everyone in the future I think, it's going to be the next big thing, I know it's already "been done" by independent builders for a while but I think the majors are going to jump on this band wagon as well.....

Everyone is pretty sick and bored with the formula cruiser and chopper bikes, a $30-50,000 dollar custom chopper doesn't even turn my head anymore since I think they are such a useless bike, at least with a cafe bike they are "built to ride"..not look at.....

OCC hasn't helped the case any either......

Edit;

Oh, I just got it,.....The picture,.....It's a cafe bike inside of a Cafe..... lol....

I can't get over the seat-bottom-shape-gas-tank-into-oil-tank-into-rear-fender-hunched-back-due-to-brakelight thing it has going. It just doesn't 'flow' to my way of thinking. Then again, the VMAX doesn't either it could be said, but the vmax also doesn't have a pressed tin 1920's toy car looking swing arm.

I reckon it may be that cute female ass that is disrupting the "flow", according to your way of thinking, Mr. Blurr. Just sayin.'

Latest posts

Back