The official "What I ate for dinner" thread..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
The official "What I ate for dinner" thread..

I'll start...

Tonight I went gourmet..

1.) BBQ Heinz beans with
2.) Two chopped up weeners
3.) Shredded cheese topping
4.) Three slices of garlic bread

You???
________
Ford SAF

Last edited:
Walked to the back garden and Picked fresh beans,some mint to mix with the beans, some tomatoes and some cucumbers, slapped some pork on the grill and slowly drank a few cold ones. Mixed the Tomatoes and cucumbers in a oil and vinegar dressing. Garden = Goodness. :eek:h yeah:Belch.....

LOL

I went Cuban for lunch, so I had Cuban for dinner. There's always so much of it!

Puerco asado, yellow rice, black beans, plantains, and half a gallon of caf? con leche. YUM~

i had a Banquet frozen Salisbury steak meal with potatoes and corn.......

Yes really:damn angry:

I made a speial sandwich: on a hamburger bun (the big ones)
I put some meatball slices (from last nites spaghetti) some potato slices cooked in butterand olive oil and smothered it in a special sauce I made from chicken broth, garlic, onions red wine vinegar, flour, heavy whipping cream and cumin and then topped it with shredded cheddar cheese then,
popped it in the microwave for 1 1/2 mins. mmmmmm--mmmmmmm.
and now I have to cook something for everyone else:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
<<Dave>>:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Grilled chicken breast with tri colored pasta spirals in pesto sauce, with black olives, diced pepperjack & sun dried tomatoes and milk.
4 Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies for desert!

You are KILLING me:damn angry:

bbq sweet chilli bonless chicken thighs, salade and a few cold ones to wash it down..

Took my wife out to The Keg for a birthday supper. We started with a Crab/Parmesan/Spinach dip, then caesar salads, followed by the main course: a nice thick cut Striploin, baked potatoe with 3 cheese butter, veggies and mushrooms. We skipped dessert, I was ready to explode by this point....

Last night I cooked a turkey along with stuffing, yams, green beans w/ sweet onions and bacon, mashed garlic potatos.

For dessert, a big ol, thick low sugar blackberry milkshake.

This morning I baked bread, so I'll be doing the cold turkey sandwich thing for a couple of days.

Latest posts

Back