1st Gen V-Max The Red Racer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
VMax Year
Just put my finishing touches on what I now nicknamed "The Red Racer" After studying some video of flat track bikes, I eliminated the front fender, painted the scoops black, added a bunch or motorcycle racing specific stickers and filled in the writing on the tires with a white letter tire marking paint pen. I'm super proud of how it turned out. Took it to the carwash and a guy asked me if it was setup for flat track racing! Its so awesome when you get exactly the response you were looking for!! I am anxious to get all my Vmax peers opinions. Good or bad I appreciate the feedback. 7.jpg6.jpg5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg9.jpg2.jpg

Attachments

• final (3).jpg
    final (3).jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 2
Just put my finishing touches on what I now nicknamed "The Red Racer" After studying some video of flat track bikes, I eliminated the front fender, painted the scoops black, added a bunch or motorcycle racing specific stickers and filled in the writing on the tires with a white letter tire marking paint pen. I'm super proud of how it turned out. Took it to the carwash and a guy asked me if it was setup for flat track racing! Its so awesome when you get exactly the response you were looking for!! I am anxious to get all my Vmax peers opinions. Good or bad I appreciate the feedback. View attachment 87873View attachment 87872View attachment 87871View attachment 87870View attachment 87869View attachment 87874View attachment 87868
I Ride a 2007 VMax in Ontario, Canada.... Your Bike looks awesome... Congratulations.

That looks awesome! 👍

I also like that red! What paint did you use?

Thanks man! That's a automotive paint brand called Wanda. 2 stage basecoat clearcoat. Its actually got metallic in it. Its a Chevy Colorado color. Its been "cut and polished" by sanding it down to 3000 grit and then polishing it to a mirror like finish. Did it all in my garage.

Latest posts

Back