the smallest V-12 engine built. it is awesome

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he'd make a killing if he could mass produce for the model builder type

What an awsome craftsman, I've seen this one before on U-Tube along with a number of these tabletop engines that actually run, I like the minature modeled after the small block chevy........................Tom.

As a long time airplane modeler, you guys would shit to see, hear and smell the latest turbine engines for planes and helicopters. Of course you pay accordingly but that are truly mass produced and readily available. I don't think there is a jet that has not been successfully modeled. You tube of course for endless examples

I have a few nitro r/c trucks and the power that little beast of a motor makes is nuts.

Last edited:
As a long time airplane modeler, you guys would shit to see, hear and smell the latest turbine engines for planes and helicopters. Of course you pay accordingly but that are truly mass produced and readily available. I don't think there is a jet that has not been successfully modeled. You tube of course for endless examples
yeap i know what you mean ..... check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqhLawLXNE&feature=fvst

We have a park here near where I live, that is set up for all r/c aircraft. I will time to time show up on a nice Saturday morning (calm wind) and watch them fly their aircraft. The biggest one I seen over there was a 4 engine props, looked like a WWll B-52. It was fecking huge. I watched this fellow pull in a large cargo van. He opens the back door up and slides out at least 10 ft long body and two large wings, I guess his son was with him helping set it all up but they put the peiced it together. I am not sure how big it was over all, I know the front wheel was taller than a coke can. They got it running did all the preflight test and then it roared out to the runway and took off. The sound from it was crazy, and the detail of the plane was amazing. It even have LEDs for clearance lights and landing lights. I wish I would have had my camera with me that day. I have never seen him back out there since. I have seen some other larger jets out there and they where at least 6 foot long.
I would love to see this one fly in person it is larger than the one I seen.
Make sure you have your sound on for it, no music in it but you can hear it start and take off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbITzCI2AU0&feature=related

Last edited:
Don't some of those little 4cc model engines put out a couple horsepower? They're incredibly strong on a cc to power ratio. They're also technically diesels, at least the ones I've seen.

Considering a 49cc weedeater is right around 1hp.

That v12 if run off a drill would make the coolest air compressor ever...good for a small airbrush or something.

We have a park here near where I live, that is set up for all r/c aircraft. I will time to time show up on a nice Saturday morning (calm wind) and watch them fly their aircraft. The biggest one I seen over there was a 4 engine props, looked like a WWll B-52. It was fecking huge. I watched this fellow pull in a large cargo van. He opens the back door up and slides out at least 10 ft long body and two large wings, I guess his son was with him helping set it all up but they put the peiced it together. I am not sure how big it was over all, I know the front wheel was taller than a coke can. They got it running did all the preflight test and then it roared out to the runway and took off. The sound from it was crazy, and the detail of the plane was amazing. It even have LEDs for clearance lights and landing lights. I wish I would have had my camera with me that day. I have never seen him back out there since. I have seen some other larger jets out there and they where at least 6 foot long.
I would love to see this one fly in person it is larger than the one I seen.
Make sure you have your sound on for it, no music in it but you can hear it start and take off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbITzCI2AU0&feature=related

this is awesome. this turbine sound is getting me crazy love it

Latest posts

Back