The tilted kilt pub and eatery, toronto

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V4bandit

Reaction score
I think I just found my new favorite pub /eatery! THE TILTED KILT. Has anyone ever been????? It puts Hooters to shame in my opinion. I was like a kid in a candy store, lol. :clapping:

Attachments

• Tilted kilt girls 2.jpg
    Tilted kilt girls 2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 82
Yep, they're awesome!
Hooters sucks no matter how good looking the girls are,
Because;
Girls wearing pantyhose with shorts look like old ladies at the gym hiding god awful ugly legs, its a HUGE turnoff for me.
We have a Breastaraunt in Houston called Chulas that's a Mexican themed Breastaraunt with nothing but fine ass little Mexican girls.
My favorite.

We have one here too and the food is good and the girls are friendly.. First time I ever went there to check it out I was on my bike by myself and my 21 year old server wrote her number on my bill!! LOL I learned I wasn't 21 anymore when we went out.... LOL

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

We have one here too and the food is good and the girls are friendly.. First time I ever went there to check it out I was on my bike by myself and my 21 year old server wrote her number on my bill!! LOL I learned I wasn't 21 anymore when we went out.... LOL

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Thats awesome, hahaha The power of two wheels, chicks seem to love em. We plan on going back in the summer with our bikes, and get some pictures with the girls.:punk:

Send me a message when you make it down to T.O. and we'll do some riding!
-KarmaKatt-
Lee

We have a "Twin Peaks" here too that's along the same lines.

Sean

We have one here in Ct. All the chicks were hot except for the one serving us. It was soo busy we had to sit there.

We have a biker bar & grill called Texas Lil's. The owner know's what we like and has the best look'in girls in town working there.:in love:

Attachments

• Texas Lil's.jpg
    Texas Lil's.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 28
We have a "Tittie Kilt" here too in East Brunswick NJ. Great place to watch football games beside's the eye candy. Tons of Tv's.

Thats awesome, hahaha The power of two wheels, chicks seem to love em. We plan on going back in the summer with our bikes, and get some pictures with the girls.:punk:

Fire me a PM when you guys are heading there! Will grab up a couple of other Vmaxxers and head down to meet up.

Pictures or it didn't happen!
LOL ! I will have to go back they are the screen savers on my phone & have been for a while so I dont take many pictures any more. I used them for a stop on a poker run I done back in November & they like me. The GM will usually buy me at least 1 drink if he is there when I go in. They ask me to set up a fun run for them I just have not got around to it yet.

they ask me to set up a fun run for them i just have not got around to it yet.

round toit.gif

Here you go Kyle. I haven't used this one in quite a long time. You might as well get some use from it. :biglaugh:

View attachment 34237

Here you go Kyle. I haven't used this one in quite a long time. You might as well get some use from it. :biglaugh:
LOL ! The only thing in it for me is a couple gift certificates & I have had other stuff going so it is not on the top of my list since it involves a bit of work to put one togather.

LOL ! The only thing in it for me is a couple gift certificates & I have had other stuff going so it is not on the top of my list since it involves a bit of work to put one togather.

And don't forget - you get another chance/excuse to go there and look at all them pretty girls.........and take pics to post up for your fellow Vmax pals here on the forum.

ill be in T.Dot next week....where is this place hahaha i gotta see it for myself maybe....

Back