The ULTIMATE set of Gauges

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingMain

Reaction score
I'm not too into the mirror thing but I do like the motoscope and chronoclassic. I found some mention of these on the forum here, and the yahoo lists long ago. Very nice setups but not very affordable!

We have the half moon shaped unit on the reaper bike (along with the optional indicator bar).

I looked at buying the chronoclassic. i contacted them. not all the idiot lights will work on the vmax, cant remeber which ones. also the shipping insurance is based on weight so it would be underinsured since unit is light. to purchase an additional insurance it would cost another 100.00 bucks.

Neat, but it's just what they call it...a gadget. Definitely a cool accessory for the Mr.Moneybags among us, but I really don't have a problem with the Max's stock gauges. The poor placement of the tach is easily solved with a shift light kit, and I kind of link analog speedometers....the thrill of watching the needle climb to the 3 o'clock position and beyond.

Back