The Vmax seat thread! The all seat thread!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Best seat for the bike

Your ass will love the Morley seat, and it make the bike look better, if that's possible.

Two thumbs up for the Morley Muscle Seat. Did mine a few months back and Sean turned it around in like 10 days. Superior services and he's won a lot of my business for all my recent mods. :clapping::thumbs up:

Mike

I just got mine Yesterday!!The workmanship,the stitching and the re-shaping is Flawless!!Man I can't wait to get it on my bike.Worth every penny!!!Thanks Sean!!!

Re: Best seat for the bike

Your ass will love the Morley seat, and it make the bike look better, if that's possible.

I agree with this. The bike looks better with the C/F material and the stiching and seams are flawless. Much more comfortable on long rides as well. Sean did mine a couple months back and Ive been on for several hundred miles this season so far and it is great. The biggest benefit I have found is with the lower center of gravity it is much easier to drift the max through corners. The max was a good drifter with the stock saddle but now I can't stop myself from rolling on the juice in almost every corner and sliding through the intersection. Whats more is that the lower countoured seat improves your position on the machine and makes it easier to do high wheelies on the max. I used to content myself with the mid height power wheelies through second gear but now I can ride higher, slower stunt style wheelies much easier. Hats off to Sean!!!:punk:

Just got my Muscle seat from Sean today. I put it on the bike and it looks great!!! Sean was nothing but AWESOME to deal with!!!! Any future mods will be with Sean. Go with the muscle seat and you won't be disappointed.

i got mine about a week ago you wont be disapointed ! it should be the first thing anyone does and Sean is awsome to deal with ! also just got my chrome scoop in FLAWLESS !

Attachments

• 0211111015.jpg
    0211111015.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 0211111014.jpg
    0211111014.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 43
Not to take anything form Sean, hell-of-a guy, but there is now another seat choice one that will let you keep your stock seat. check it out at MAXGASSER.COM. many material choices and the foams can be made to your preferance. soft, medium or firm. Dont want to step on you toes Sean, but this is the ALL seat thread.and seats are the ONLY vmax product I do or will do.

Re: VMAX Seats

Whats nice about one of the aftermarket seats is that you actually seem to sit in the bike instead of on top of it.I have a star fighter but I also like Sean's Muscle seat and Furburs.My seat is now a good 6 inches lower than stock with the seat,lowered suspension and radials.Corners like crazy now.Its actually so responsive that it is hard to go straight and now my wife seems to be trying to drive from the back seat at times.

I ordered a second star fighter seat. Love it!

It's anyones game here boys! Our seats are great as I am sure the max gasser is too.

Sean

The beauty is, as far as seats go, we vmaxers have some great choices, the Corbin, Morley's seat, Starfighter, Sportmax and of course, the Maxgasser. Now depending on your own style and needs, there a seat to fit your needs.

Thanks to all the great suppliers, especially Sean and Rick, as they are also active members of this great forum.

Mike

Last edited:
apology to TWISTEDMAX i have heard only good things about your seat also
No apology needed JoJo,as maxcruiser said ,now we(maxers) have another seat option,Just wanted to get my hat in the ring.(or seat in the thread)

The beauty is, as far as seats go, we vmaxers have some great choices, the Corbin, Moley's seat, Starfighter, Sportmax and of course, the Maxgasser. Now depending on your own style and needs, there a seat to fit your needs.

Thanks to all the great suppliers, especially Sean and Rick, as they are also active members of this great forum.

Mike

It would be cool to have them all lined up.. Corbin, Moley's seat, Starfighter, Sportmax , Maxgasser all in a row to try out.

I'll have an fine example of Sean's work on Redbone.

That does look comfortable. Iv seen different styles come from Sean. Yours. A three piece which looked like a starfighter.. a two piece Jeff has.
It confused me enough to just order the starfighter since I knew I liked it. But the new starfighter doesn't come up close to the tank like I wanted.:confused2:
And I noticed all vmax seat pans arnt the same.

just read all 26 pages and still not sure what i want do. Bought a corbin seat but it needs redone. Fits ok but i would like it a little lower and updated aesthetically

Back