the wife is mad at me...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrubbers4x4

Reaction score
but who's wife dont get mad at them sometimes right..... well, my wife is mad at me because we paid for insurance on the max last year and i never even got it out of the basement, so guess what that means... I plan to ride as much as i possibly can this summer with my dad and anyone else that wants to roll. he has a Yamaha Raider S thats pretty sweet but no where as fast as the Max...

any of you guys that live near Windber pa and want to go for a ride hit me up and we will meet up with ya somewhere.

Try to hit up Brownie Run '11 this year. It's a bit south of the Albany area in NY. Great way to meet/greet your local vmaxers. Ask Dan "dannymax" for details.

I used to have family near Williamsport but since they passed away I don't have a whole lot of reason to go down there anymore.

Williamsport used to be about a 5 hour drive in the car....so maybe 4 on the bike? haha, maybe we can meet up sometime this summer for a weekend mini-trip

I'm thinking about putting mine into comprehensive/fire/flood only. I have an infant son (4 months old) and see NO reason to spend 600 bucks insuring two bikes that I probably won't ride.

Keep your winky away from the table saw, or else she will be REALLY upset with you. :biglaugh:

I have a lot of family near Harvey's Lake, Bucknell, Noxen, Milton, hell, I guess all over PA. Beautiful State - it must be an awesome place to ride a bike. I've never rode south of Alfred NY (except for after I moved to FL). Hope you heal quickly & get some quality riding in when the weather clears up. What's that route that follows the Susquehanna? I like it in a car - I'd LOVE it on a Vmax...

Back