The Worst news in a while

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdt354

Reaction score
I just got a call that my good friend and riding buddy Rick has passed away. Rick was my boss at the Marina, but we were great friends. He couldn't tell me himself when they layed me off. And, had a tough time whenever he had to give me hell. I was at Rick's house 2 weeks ago taking pics of his kz900 project. We were both so excited. He'd bought all kinds of new stuff for the KZ. He was my only real friend on the Cape after Foresdale Dave moved away. We rode the back roads of the Cape a lot.
Some of you met Rick at Rice-o-Rama This year, he was on the red BMW. Rick was a quiet guy, serious about riding and doing everything on bikes the right way. He loved my Vmax. I'm going to lay some serious rubber down in his honor, where we always stopped for a break while riding. I seldom light it up, but am for Rick. RIP Buddy.
Steve

Attachments

• pics 264.jpg
    pics 264.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 40
Sorry to hear the bad news of your friend.... I'm not over my buddy that shot himself.

I have several Dr's to see cause I'm still having troubles that have no explanation...:confused2:

Take Care of You, Brother..

Dave

Sorry, It's hard to loose a real friend. It's Good you got to spend some time with him a few weeks ago.

So very sorry to hear this news Steve! I also recently lost my riding partner, we need to ride on in their memory. :worthy: RIP Rick!

Yes, you know how to best honor his memory and your friendship. He would do the same for you. I am sad to hear he has died, you have my sympathies.

Sorry for your loss, I know it's a very dark time for you but try to remember the good times you guys had and I'm sure you feel lucky to have had the time with him that you did. With Sympathy, Ed

losing friends sucks, they leave such a deep hole behind. But remembering all the good times is what keeps them alive and happy in our memories, keep your chin up Steve he'll be your friend and with you, always.

Back