This forum is great

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shredder

Reaction score
Love this forum. Its probably the best one ive been on yet. Ive been a fz1 forum, arctic cat snowmobile forum, and a chevy truck forum. This one has by far had the most info on it. So much to read and learn. :punk:

Your right. There are people on this forum with an AMAZING amount of knowledge and experience with the Vmax. Quite a few people on here bought the Vmax in 85.

Thats awesome. Im sure it helps that the vmax has been in production for so long.

I must not get around enough to help out those other forums lol.

I must not get around enough to help out those other forums lol.

One man can only do so much. Lol

Hey whats the best way to get the front of the bike in the air to adjust the steering head bearings. I dont have any hidhwat pegs or bars to put jack stands under.

Hey Chris, you can use the centerstand, put a floorjack and a piece of wood under the front pipes..............Tom...............And your right, this is an Awsome forum!!.......:punk:.......The people here and their love of the V-max are what makes it great!

Hey Chris, you can use the centerstand, put a floorjack and a piece of wood under the front pipes..............Tom...............And your right, this is an Awsome forum!!.......:punk:.......The people here and their love of the V-max are what makes it great!

Thanks tom! Worked great. Got that worked out. It bounced quite a bit both ways. Not anymore tho. :eusa_dance:

The money and hassle I saved because of this forum might be incalculable, it's amazing. I have done business with at least two of the vendors on this board with excellent results as well. Welcome, I like the blacked out look, pretty sweet.

I've been on a lot of bike or brand specific forums, and this is far and away the most helpful and friendly. I picked up a Grom when they came out, and the Grom forum is the unwashed butthole of the internet. 99% of threads, within about 3 posts, turn into an argument about oil/maintenance/tires, or go wildly off topic. I get that oil tends to be a touchy topic on a lot of forums, but I've never seen people fall into such a rage over it as I did on the Grom forum. Some of the arguments could have been shown on pay per view, it was the bench-clearing hockey fight of the internet.

Since getting my Z1's, I've tried a couple others, one specific to the bike and one for Kawi in general. In both cases, they're a lot "noisier". You can pull some useful info out of them, but there's a lot of chaff to sort through.

The only other forum I post on is CustomFighters, which reminds me a lot of this site in the attitude. Has anyone seen the Vmax on there with two single-sided swingarms?

I've been on a lot of bike or brand specific forums, and this is far and away the most helpful and friendly. I picked up a Grom when they came out, and the Grom forum is the unwashed butthole of the internet. 99% of threads, within about 3 posts, turn into an argument about oil/maintenance/tires, or go wildly off topic. I get that oil tends to be a touchy topic on a lot of forums, but I've never seen people fall into such a rage over it as I did on the Grom forum. Some of the arguments could have been shown on pay per view, it was the bench-clearing hockey fight of the internet.

Since getting my Z1's, I've tried a couple others, one specific to the bike and one for Kawi in general. In both cases, they're a lot "noisier". You can pull some useful info out of them, but there's a lot of chaff to sort through.

The only other forum I post on is CustomFighters, which reminds me a lot of this site in the attitude. Has anyone seen the Vmax on there with two single-sided swingarms?
Can you post a link of that vmax on custom fighters? I'd like to see it.

The money and hassle I saved because of this forum might be incalculable, it's amazing. I have done business with at least two of the vendors on this board with excellent results as well. Welcome, I like the blacked out look, pretty sweet.
I agree and disagree.
Yes, this forum will walk you through any maintenance item or repair you can think of.

On the other hand, it will give you way too many ideas on ways to spend money on your bike

On the other hand, it will give you way too many ideas on ways to spend money on your bike

AKA, Mod Monkey?? :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back