This is a unique V-max!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biker Dash

Reaction score
Just... WOW!!!
rainbowderp.png

roadstercycle.jpg

Unique is one word for it... Criminal should be a more apt description, why would you do that to such a beautiful bike.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That be a fuel injected Roadster Cycle. Theyre pretty sweet machines. Needs a supercharged gen 2 motor on it in my opinion ;-)

And a giant car tire on the back. what's the point of using a bike tire there?

Posted with my thumbs.

Helps to maintain the contact patch when turning as the "bike" part of it will lean in the turns.

OH, it's like THAT! In that case, I'll take one. I will never understand the normal trike conversions.

Posted with my thumbs.

I like it, because I see the days left on two wheel have a number on them, And, I love the Vmax. It's a cool looking concoction for sure. I've read about the carb conversion this guy did, before.

Sort of looks like a VMax and a CanAm got together one night....although I can't see a VMax lowering it's standards enough.

...well maybe. The Max was probably out at the bar, tied on a good one (Seafoam shooters all night), then decided to throw the CanAm a mercy F@#k. The Vmax probably woke up in the morning and chewed one of it's handlebars off to get out from under the still sleeping CanAm.

Back