This is some strange shit!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, really...I've never seen this on the lawn before. Our dog loves carrots & pumpkin and her poopies are orange (to the left of the pic) so it's definitely not hers. There is a small white hair in the darker poop.....anyone know what it is?

I did see a big Coyote about a week ago within 75' or so of the deck, could this be from him....bear? Pretty sure it's a predator of some sort.

Edit: I blew it way up and there appears to be several little hairs in it.

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 67
That's my ex-wife right there, biggest piece of $hit I've ever met! Make sure and get rid of it quick, before half your stuff disappears! :biglaugh:

Hey Danny, It would be easier to have an educated guess with a little better size perspective. Maybe you could hold it in your hand for comparison :rofl_200:
Did you look around for any tracks.

Yup coyote. Wish you were closer I'd take care of it. Hahaha hunting them so much fun. Only have till the end of the month! And seasons over

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Looks like Mr Hankey
mister-hankey-the-christmas-poo.jpg

coyote's open all year here in vy ginnia...any paper floating around? Dam mailman gotta go sometime or maybe fedex or ups man.. not much hair in those poops down here shits full of hair. I would search around for prints ..

That's my ex-wife right there, biggest piece of $hit I've ever met! Make sure and get rid of it quick, before half your stuff disappears! :biglaugh:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Had a guy in the next office come over to find out what made me laugh so damn hard. Priceless.

No tracks, it went to zero last night so you could drive a dozer around and not leave a mark.

Coyote season's open 24/7/12 here at BRC when they come in THAT close....can't take a chance on one of them big males pissin' on my new Battleax's!
Heard it's murder on aluminum wheels too. :th_stophierPeeingIn

If only I had a gun.......:whistlin:

You still have your sling, Right? I know it works good on giants:eusa_dance:

i SORRY "DANNY " IT'S MINE , I'VE BEEN SNOOPING AROUND , OR IN THIS CASE " POOPING AROUND " ! .... I WAS UP IN THE TREE , LOWERED MY-SELF DOWN AFTER EATING SOME TRAIL MIX THAT DIDN'T AGREE WITH ME , THE DARKER ONE IS 6 HOURS LATER AFTER EATING A HALF DOZEN BROWNIES , THEY DIDN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO " HEIDI'S BROWNIES " , BUT WERE BETTER THEN THAT TRAIL MIX ! .... "LOL""LOL""LOL" ... :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

i SORRY "DANNY " IT'S MINE , I'VE BEEN SNOOPING AROUND , OR IN THIS CASE " POOPING AROUND " ! .... I WAS UP IN THE TREE , LOWERED MY-SELF DOWN AFTER EATING SOME TRAIL MIX THAT DIDN'T AGREE WITH ME , THE DARKER ONE IS 6 HOURS LATER AFTER EATING A HALF DOZEN BROWNIES , THEY DIDN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO " HEIDI'S BROWNIES " , BUT WERE BETTER THEN THAT TRAIL MIX ! .... "LOL""LOL""LOL" ... :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

THAT EXPLAINS IT!! When I was bending over checking the turds out I swear I heard a voice say "Whadda fuck you lookin' at Bud?"

With a Jersey accent!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

alot of us must have been married to the same women.Im sure the crap has a better personality tho.

I had no clue :ummm: what your post was about Danny......so I didn't hesitate to open it in between my appetizer and steak while I was sitting in a restaurant all by myself tonight. Yum! LOL Hey....shit happens!

Latest posts

Back