This is strange. (Trump Related)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well as I understand it Trump and his transition team are replacing just about everyone that got their appointments under the Obama administration. And their last day on the job is Jan 20. All US ambassadors are gone. Hell even the folks maintaining our nuclear arsenals are being let go on the 20th(with no replacements yet which is pretty fucking scary if you ask me). So if you're a government employee, especially a high ranking one, and you got your gig under the Obama administration, you start collecting unemployment on Jan 21.

This general was appointed in 2008 so that's probably the reason.

They're draining the swamp. Just waiting on Putin to decide what to fill it back up with. Might be a good idea to put Rosetta Stone Russian on your wishlist. I think we're gonna need it.

Да, вы, вероятно, правы. :)

Well as I understand it Trump and his transition team are replacing just about everyone that got their appointments under the Obama administration. And their last day on the job is Jan 20. All US ambassadors are gone. Hell even the folks maintaining our nuclear arsenals are being let go on the 20th(with no replacements yet which is pretty fucking scary if you ask me). So if you're a government employee, especially a high ranking one, and you got your gig under the Obama administration, you start collecting unemployment on Jan 21.

This general was appointed in 2008 so that's probably the reason.

They're draining the swamp. Just waiting on Putin to decide what to fill it back up with. Might be a good idea to put Rosetta Stone Russian on your wishlist. I think we're gonna need it.

Does that mean I can take Rosetta Stone China off or should I keep them both? :punk:

Well Might be a good idea to put Rosetta Stone Russian on your wishlist. I think we're gonna need it.

You could probably get the Russian Rosetta stone cheap from Hilary, She got her millions from Russia, and they got there Uranium deals, although, Putin was a little cranky after Hilary dicked with the Russian election. Obama won't need his anymore, He would have more flexibility after the Election, but now that he's out, it doesn't matter. I'd keep the Chinese rosetta stone. When China decides to collect 1.115 trillion we owe them, you might need to know a word or two.

You could probably get the Russian Rosetta stone cheap from Hilary, She got her millions from Russia, and they got there Uranium deals, although, Putin was a little cranky after Hilary dicked with the Russian election. Obama won't need his anymore, He would have more flexibility after the Election, but now that he's out, it doesn't matter. I'd keep the Chinese rosetta stone. When China decides to collect 1.115 trillion we owe them, you might need to know a word or two.

Not worried about China collecting. We got Trump as president and if anyone knows how to avoid paying money owed, it's Trump!

But for Russia... well Valentines day is right around the corner.... I'm sure Trump has a lovely gift already picked out for him..

"Oh Vlad, I was going to write a love poem for Valentines Day, but that would be so cliche... so take this document instead... it's a silly little thing called the Declaration of Independence. I don't want it... because being independent would mean being without you! Stay with me Vlad! We can cuddle by the fire in the Lincoln bedroom and share secrets. Oh god Vlad... when I look into your eyes I just want to tell you everything!"

Not worried about China collecting. We got Trump as president and if anyone knows how to avoid paying money owed, it's Trump!

But for Russia... well Valentines day is right around the corner.... I'm sure Trump has a lovely gift already picked out for him..

"Oh Vlad, I was going to write a love poem for Valentines Day, but that would be so cliche... so take this document instead... it's a silly little thing called the Declaration of Independence. I don't want it... because being independent would mean being without you! Stay with me Vlad! We can cuddle by the fire in the Lincoln bedroom and share secrets. Oh god Vlad... when I look into your eyes I just want to tell you everything!"

:clapping::rofl_200:

Man thats rich! I love it. Sad but funny.

Unfortunately there's more truth to the Trumpf - Pukin bromance than just back rubs and stolen kisses...

Trump couldn't get the Declaration of independence, or the constitution. They were out for cleaning, after being used for toilet paper the last 8 years. The Lincoln bedroom wasn't available for Valentines day either. So sad. Seems Anthony Weiner and podesta booked it. A little Valentines party for the kids. They can still have a nice fire though. I hear the paper shredder at the White house is in high gear. Lots to burn. Looking into his eyes, Vlad told Trump, I already know, Barak and Hilary like to talk when I'm having my way with them. Barak told me to "cut it out", but I know he liked it.

Shame, shame Mrs Clinton. Donalds gonna be jealous:biglaugh:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...vate-inner-sanctum-and-we-talked-about-tigers

Unfortunately there's more truth to the Trumpf - Pukin bromance than just back rubs and stolen kisses...

I get your opinion on Trump, even though you haven't shared your true feeling:biglaugh: But seriously, Going past the names and ridicule, even past liberal/conservitive politics. What is this "truth" you speak of. what is the perceived genuine threat. Whats the end game? Why does kronx say I need to learn Russian?:biglaugh: Is it money, abuse of power, WW3? Do we have to have an enemy to demonize the side we don't like. Is Putin a war criminal? Is he worse than any number of war criminals that the left and right has "embraced". I'm trying to wrap my head around the matter. Put some flesh on the disgust. If you took the name Trump /putin out of it. Would it be bad to have a "Working" relationship with a major power in the world, That didn't share your ideaology? Fight a common enemy, ISIS? Most of the talk just comes across as hateful, because of a political difference. I even searched for trump/Putin ties. Wasn't much to see. Is there more to share than nasty speculation? Maybe it's all in perspective.

I get your opinion on Trump, even though you haven't shared your true feeling:biglaugh: But seriously, Going past the names and ridicule, even past liberal/conservitive politics. What is this "truth" you speak of. what is the perceived genuine threat. Whats the end game? Why does kronx say I need to learn Russian?:biglaugh: Is it money, abuse of power, WW3? Do we have to have an enemy to demonize the side we don't like. Is Putin a war criminal? Is he worse than any number of war criminals that the left and right has "embraced". I'm trying to wrap my head around the matter. Put some flesh on the disgust. If you took the name Trump /putin out of it. Would it be bad to have a "Working" relationship with a major power in the world, That didn't share your ideaology? Fight a common enemy, ISIS? Most of the talk just comes across as hateful, because of a political difference. I even searched for trump/Putin ties. Wasn't much to see. Is there more to share than nasty speculation? Maybe it's all in perspective.

It's really early to see how this plays out. We can speculate but honestly hes not even in there yet. I'm not to worried about Russia. I think we need to be more concerned with China and NK. It occurs to me that none of these motherfuckers running any of these countries are any more sane than Trump. They all have problems, it aint just us.

So here is my hope, after the sting of the election wears off maybe we can work on reforming the electoral system to insure that a disastrous election like the last one can never happen again. No matter what side we're on I think we can all agree that the bipartisan system needs to go. Even a parliamentary system would be superior to what we have now. Republicans and Democrats no longer properly serve the needs of this country, they have reached obsolescence. We can do better, we better to better.

I think that a lot of the disgust comes from the fact that all of the nasty things Trump says and all of the shady and illegal business practices Trump does and all of the treasonous collusion with foreign governments gets so readily dismissed and his followers refuse to look at anything negative with him. Trump is a master manipulator especially with the media. If you disagree with him or have anything negative about him he will quickly cry that it is Fake News. The shear fact that he refused questions from a news organization that has a different view than him should be shocking to the idea of free press. Every great dictator in history has started with controlling the media, whats next state run media? Oh we already have that its called Fox News. Trump is right about one thing, he could shoot somebody in the middle of the street and not only get away with it but his followers would applaud. What we are witnessing is the crumbling of democracy. When the government of a foreign country can have involvement in our election and when free press and free speech are diminished and called fake news every time something that goes against Trumps agenda is reported you then cease to have democracy and freedom. Freedom and constitutional rights are for all Americans not just the ones who support Trump.

99Maxrider: Well said, and in my opinion 100% true. The Trumpf voters are going to find out soon enough what they did to the country, and themselves..

Here is something to think about. What if Donald Trump, all things being equal, was a black (or Latino or First Nations or Middle Eastern or Asian) man? Trump brags about sexually assaulting women by grabbing their pussies. He has been divorced twice and is a serial adulterer. Trump is belligerent and hostile to women having called them pigs, dogs, and slobs. He has declared bankruptcy four times and refused to pay his employees and contractors. Trump has not paid federal income tax in (at least) ten years. He encourages violence at his political rallies and other events. Trump has also made veiled threats that his political rival, Hillary Clinton, should be shot or put in prison. During their second presidential debate, Trump hovered over Clinton in a menacing way, lurking about the stage like an abuser, one ready to wallop or otherwise assault his wife or partner. Trump wallows in his ignorance yet considers himself genius and expert. Trump is an overt bigot and racist whose political campaign has numerous connections to hate groups. During the 2016 presidential race, Donald Trump has been graded on a curve by the corporate news media where doing better than expected is elevated to the level of success and competency. If Donald Trump was a black or Hispanic man running for President of the United States he would be given no quarter, forgiven none of his errors, excesses, or bad behavior.The racial stereotype of the black or Hispanic rapist would have destroyed him. His failures in business would be immediately met with charges of incompetence or how he is a beneficiary of unfair and failed programs such as affirmative action. A black or Hispanic man who threatens political violence against white people is not feted, elevated to hero status, or treated seriously as a political candidate for a major public office. He is usually put in prison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trump wants to run America like Putin runs Russia. That's my opinion. You seem to be able to believe Obama's birth cert is a fake with little to no evidence, but all of these red flags with Trump and Russia doesn't seem to concern you. That's fine. We can agree to disagree. I consider myself an independent. I've expressed criticisms on candidates from both parties. I don't think my "hateful" speak is partisan. And I also dont think my hateful speak is any worse that what I've seen folks say about Obama or Clinton on these boards. The only horse I have in this race is America.

It's one thing to have a working relationship with Russia, it's entirely different in my opinion, to admire Putin. And Trump has proven over and over that he ADMIRES Putin and the way he runs Russia. He's on tape TWICE, 4 years, apart, claiming Putin is better leader than Bush and Obama. He's said Putin is one of the best leaders in the world. I think that alone should be worthy of serious concern by ANY American. But if that's not a concern for you and many other Trump supporters. Ok. I can accept that.

But then there's

---Trump's original campaign manager Paul Manafort and his close Russian ties.

---Then Trump picks a pro-Russian Secretary of State.

---Trump signals he's most likely going to lift sanctions on Russia.

---When the intelligence agencies say Russia was behind the hacks of the DNC, Trump responds with criticizing the intelligence agencies BEFORE reading the report. I really think that's worth repeating... he criticized the intelligence agencies before ACTUALLY reading their findings. Once it's proven to him they were behind it, he still chooses to make it a positive.

Given Trump's willingness to criticize people at the drop of the hat, you have to at least acknowledge that he's clearly going out of his way NOT to say something bad about Russia. But I suspect you won't acknowledge it.

---Now reports show that Trump's national security adviser, Flynn, had multiple phone calls with a Russian ambassador the day the Obama administration announced the sanctions against Russia for their hacking. Now lets remember, prior to those sanctions Obama and Biden both said there would be retaliation for Russia's actions. But more importantly they said "There will be retaliation you hear about and retaliation you won't hear about." Basically implying there's going to be some covert things we do along with the sanctions. My concern with Flynn's phone calls is was he warning/informing/discussing with Russia about the covert ops?

Are you seeing a pattern here?

America isn't the only target of Russian hacking and spreading fake news. They're doing it to our allies as well. Hell they're even doing it to their own people. Russia is very advanced in leveraging technology and the way people are consuming information.

I'll not comment on politics anymore. Clearly there's never going to be any middle ground here. I've always admitted my bias when it comes Putin due to my time in the Air Force during the cold war. So I'll admit, I will not budge on my position about Trump and Russia. I expressed concerns about Trump and Russia well before the election. And all of this information we're getting post election only raised those concerns higher. So yea I will not be respectful of Trump at this point as he's a traitor to America in my eyes.

So between my blind hate for Putin and peoples blind trust in Trump, yea no point in me participating in a discussion as I don't want to offend anyone. And I know I will at some point.

Good luck out there.

Kronx, you raise too many legitimate points about Trumpf to not continue with your observations. Your discussions are always logical, truthful, and well thought out. Please reconsider....

There are so many things that Trump did before and during the election that are terrible and he needs to be held accountable. However, anything he has done since the election, the blame and accountability lies on the shoulders of the american people that elected him. What we have as a pres. elect is exactly a reflection of those that chose him. I think that people that defend him especially given his collusion with Russia are guilty of any thing that Trump is.

Back