This is what your wife would like to do

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
displayimage.php
Spank the shit out of that mod monkey

Last edited:
When i copied it the picture had motion. The monkey was being spanked over and over and when i posted it the pic came up as a still. Well it looks like you get the picture.......Mike

This is you after your wife puts that monkey in its place.Just go sit accross from her and look her in the face like this all day long.

displayimage.php

This is you on the internet looking up mad monkey parts after she give's in.

You dont get it. its your wife you have to worry about. Not the monkey.

I gotta know Mike......why is the monkey "mad"? And is this monkey any relation to the infamous mod monkey?

My wife kicked the mod monkey out the end of last summer, but I left the door unlocked & I been sneaking him in once in awhile. I got a few mods stacked up & I'm waiting for her to go out of town, then the little bastard is gonna be gone for good.

My wife kicked the mod monkey out the end of last summer, but I left the door unlocked & I been sneaking him in once in awhile. I got a few mods stacked up & I'm waiting for her to go out of town, then the little bastard is gonna be gone for good.

LOL...Ive come to the conclusion that I will never be finished with the bike...:confused2:....I will just continue to buy more and more...

Latest posts

Back