Those damn Vmax guys....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
Those damn Vmax guys never cease to amaze me. This is another one of them feel good stories. No I didn't piss in a trash can to feel good. This is about a deal I made through the VMF classifieds. Advertised were a set of "tins" or body work. I replied and said I'd take them and paid what I thought was a great price. Desert_Max gets big props from me for the entire deal. He did not try to oversell the parts by saying how great they were. I figured for the price, I'd get a decent set of "repaint" specials. I got the package promptly and the packing was exemplary. In fact, the tank cover is almost too nice to repaint. I just wanted everyone to know that another positive experience between Maxxers occurred and I have had many in the years of my association with Vmaxers. Not to say I haven't had a few bad experiences, but the good more than make up for that! Any of you guys have any feel good stories you want to share? Thanks Desert Max for keep g the light burning bright. Patmax

I've had a great hook up from Sean, One2dmax. Happened to have the left side Suppertrapp I needed and sent it out before the check even got there.:punk:

I bought my 05 Vmax from the VMF classifieds. I got it from "Maxed" from Texas, I live in Michigan. He trailered the bike all the way up to Ohio, about 6 hours from me where we met. He told the truth as well on everything about the bike, right down to a tiny scratch:punk:. Yeah, Vmaxers rock!

Before I even joined this forum (about 3 years ago) I met 4gasem on Myspace. We collected a group of Vmaxer on our friends list and we all chatted about our Vmaxes. I put a shout out for a "Vmax" side emblem to put on the tailgate of my truck. Chris said he had some off his 06 and I could have them, he sent me both emblems and didn't want any money. He even paid to ship them, who the heck does that? A great fellow Vmaxer he is for sure! Oh, and the Vmax emblem looks sweet on the Dodge Ram tailgate. Thanks again Chris!

Some of you may remember the time when a vmaxer was screwed on eBay by some guy, and after several (too many in my opinion) diplomatic attempts decided to get the club involved. long story short a few Max straddling guys paid said seller a front lawn visit. If memories serves I think things were set straight.

I've got nothing but good things to say about everyone I've dealt with from this site in particular.

Sean obviously takes the biscuit for his exemplary service all the way, and always happy to help and send things for payment in return. And loaning his valves shim kit, as an example, FOC!
Then I've had lots of people send me bits and piece, either for free, for the price of shipping or for a very fair price.

You guys n gals all rock. 'Nuff said! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

PATMAX your one of those danm maxer's yourself !:biglaugh: sent me a pair of seat latches,FOR FREE.:clapping: thanks ,in a few weeks you'll see the results of your kindness.:punk:

Thanks for the kind words Twisted! I don't know how many of you are "Forum Supporters" but that is a bunch of guys that are willing to do these random acts of generosity all the time. To me, I get a jolt of "feel good" when I can help out one of the Brothers if you know what I mean. Sean recently made a shout out and I was more than eager to turn the tables so to speak and do him a square! Hopefully it all comes around in the end. I think I'll stay a while! Patmax

Everyone on this forum has been AMAZING! Sean did a spectacular paint job on all the body parts of my scooter, and Tom @ cycleoneoff made a sweet custom triple tree for my USD forks.

This forum is spectacu-frickin-lar.

Elimax

Agreed! So far everyone here has been good, including Sean of course.

I HAVE had my fair share of bad vendor issues with the max. More so than any other bike I've modded. Of course only one stole hundreds of my dollars... ufo

well done gang, way to stick up for each other and help out. Great group/forum always helpful and fun to hang around with, shoot the s*#t.

Everyone on this forum has been AMAZING! Sean did a spectacular paint job on all the body parts of my scooter, and Tom @ cycleoneoff made a sweet custom triple tree for my USD forks.

This forum is spectacu-frickin-lar.

Elimax

I'm still dying to see the custom paint on the bike!

Sean

shout out to evild being totally cool, and sean for saving my bike for me for 6 months, hey guys drop the trash can thing youre making me blush :), im not a sick demented ba$tard i was just having a good time with a trash can

Latest posts

Back