Thought I'd stop in and say helloooo!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikingD

Reaction score
Well I ain't been on in a long ass time (years?) And wanted to see if this baby was still up and running.....looks busier than ever.

So I sold my Max.....lame I know. I've regretted it since the day they loaded her up. The new owner seemed like he'd treat her right and actually ride her. She sat for a couple of years with sporadic rides by me (I was out of town for quite a while).

I ended up buying a BMW R1200 GS Adventure (better for the long commute) and really like it. I do miss my Vmax for the power though.

Well there's the update. Hope everyone's doing well. Good job on the site! 1800 active in the last 24 hrs! That's awesome! Good work. I see I can no longer claim my only accomplishment on the site as Hexagon champion.....lame....lol.

Thanks!
Dustin

Greetings! Good to see you still out in the wind! What is your latest story that you have about a Vmax? (either your bike or another you ran into)

Well I ain't been on in a long ass time (years?) And wanted to see if this baby was still up and running.....looks busier than ever.

So I sold my Max.....lame I know. I've regretted it since the day they loaded her up. The new owner seemed like he'd treat her right and actually ride her. She sat for a couple of years with sporadic rides by me (I was out of town for quite a while).

I ended up buying a BMW R1200 GS Adventure (better for the long commute) and really like it. I do miss my Vmax for the power though.

Well there's the update. Hope everyone's doing well. Good job on the site! 1800 active in the last 24 hrs! That's awesome! Good work. I see I can no longer claim my only accomplishment on the site as Hexagon champion.....lame....lol.

Thanks!
Dustin

你会说中文吗?

Well, I don`t speak Chinese YET, but working in Beijing and learning...

ni hui shuo zhong wen ma ?

Actually, I`d write 中国话, since wen is more like written language?

你是中国人吗?

Wow, what a month! First Kloker returns now Viking D. Welcome back everyone! :cheers: Now we just need 4gasem back!

Back