Thread Closed??????????? Why

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
It's difficult to figure out who moderates the threads anywhere here, so I'm making this an open request for reply.
I posted a thread in the Burn Out Pit which is supposed to be an anything goes area for forum supporters. Title: Another One Bites The Dust. It was read by 42 and replied to by one. It stayed up one day and is now closed. http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=37660 Everyone may not appreciate me, my attitude or my posts for whatever political reason. Don't read them. Closing this thread is BS IMHO... SET ME STRAIGHT.

Dave.

It's difficult to figure out who moderates the threads anywhere here, so I'm making this an open request for reply.
I posted a thread in the Burn Out Pit which is supposed to be an anything goes area for forum supporters. Title: Another One Bites The Dust. It was read by 42 and replied to by one. It stayed up one day and is now closed. http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=37660 Everyone may not appreciate me, my attitude or my posts for whatever political reason. Don't read them. Closing this thread is BS IMHO... SET ME STRAIGHT.

Dave.

Hey Spec, I guess there are certain political views that may be considered "inappropriate" for this forum.... :confused2:

Spec, I agree with you. Considering the number of threads posted concerning the fucked up Obama Empire and how corrupt it is, to have this thread singled out the way it was is bullshit in my opinion.

Do the mods here now expect us to just sit back and meekly accept the raping of this nation of ours, especially when a high number of the members here are VERY patriotic citizens?

Personally, I have no problems with any religion that: a) does no harm to others, an b) does not try to force itself down everyone's throat.

Considering that Mohama-camelfucker specifically instructed his ass-followers to brutally murder any who do not worship Alla-goatfucker, I think Islam violates both tenants.

The closing of your thread makes me question the values of the Admin/Moderation team in this forum.

I dont know....Buster has been a good Admin...and usually lets the burn out pit be a anything goers part. Maybe someone complained?

I look at it this way.....the burnout pit is an anything goes portion.....if you dont like what is posted there.....dont read it.

I dont know....Buster has been a good Admin...and usually lets the burn out pit be a anything goers part. Maybe someone complained?

I look at it this way.....the burnout pit is an anything goes portion.....if you dont like what is posted there.....dont read it.

Who would complain? An arab?
if you dont like what is posted there.....dont read it
If you only knew how often that basic bit of common sense is completely ignored, and not just in forums. I see it everywhere. I swear, some people read shit they don't like just so they have something to be butthurt about.

My opinion, and I suspect that several would probably agree, is that the closed thread should be reopened.

Might have been a simple miss click on a mods part. I'd give them a chance to chime in before giving them a whole heap of shit. Given what else has occurred in the burn out pit I am much more inclined to think it was an accident over being done intentionally.

I'm open to giving the Moderators a chance on this. I've never seen a thread closed so fast. I deserve an explanation atleast.

I am so far right there is no moving room. I'm being forced there.. I study the founding principles of this country every week and we've gone so far from them we're loosing if not already lost our country. We've fought over Communism and many have died to keep us a Republic. Yes we were formed as a Republic, not a Democracy. I have a neighbor that's Russian and he says it's not so different here. It's just warmer. Seeing our high ranking Military Officers of great experience being shot down and retired for their views makes me IRATE..... All because they weren't YES Men for the Administration.....................................

It's gotta be a mistake.This is one of the few places we can discuss the corruption.Can't believe it's gone this far,We as a people don't bann together were screwed.I get all wound up with some of the shit going down here.The wife sais (WHAT YOU GONNA DO?)Im not gonna set and watch dancing with the dummies.Or general horseshit while this country crumbles to hell.A lot of guy's put there lives on the line.It matters.

i dont know....buster has been a good admin...and usually lets the burn out pit be a anything goers part. Maybe someone complained?

+1

Dave, I'm not sure who closed your thread or why. Most of the moderation here on the forum comes from either Buster or myself, but there is a list of moderators at the bottom of each forum category. Generally if we close a thread we give a post of why it was closed (unless it is blatantly obvious). This forum has been MORE than tolerant about letting just about anything go in the burn out pit, and as Tex said maybe we should wait for a explanation before starting a witch hunt! I will re-open the thread and try to find out why it was closed. Bob

Dave.

Not a witch hunt, just looking for an explanation. Everyone makes mistakes and deserves a chance. I put the soap and softener in the wrong holders in the washer today. That could have made a real mess of my sheets..:bang head::confused2::ummm:

It's in your hands.
Thanks Bob (06VMAXIMUS)

Dave

I was able to post a reply in the thread you've linked. Perhaps it's reopened now?

The thread was closed but I don't know why it was done. However that thread is now open, so I'm going to lock this one. :eusa_dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back